PDA

View Full Version : How was everybody's Christmas?

ReligiousZealot
12-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Hello Everyone! How was your Christmas? Before anyone else has a chance to ask it [I hope], what'd you get http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif?

Well, seeing as my birthday is rather close to Christmas (Dec. 9th) and I was busy doing stuff for finals at school, my parents didn't come up to visit me, so I got my birthday presents for Christmas. My reason for telling you this is because I know what I got is rather expensive and I didn't want to seem like a completely spoiled brat (although I guess you could say I am).

Anyway, I got the Saitek X52 Joystick/Throttle combo, CH Pro Rudder Pedals and a Track IR4. Since Christmas I've been playing around with these things and have been wondering how I ever "flew" with out them (my father has been drawn in as well, maybe in a few months he might start playing online with me). My reason for telling you this is I know a lot of you have one or more of these products and have had more experience in tweaking them, so I ask know what you use/would recommend for settings.

Thanks all and hope you had a great Christmas.

BadKarma68
12-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Wow, lucky you! We couldn't afford Christmas gifts this year, although I did get a 128 ati card from eBay.

alert_1
12-29-2005, 01:11 AM
sox

Cadet_Bobo
12-29-2005, 03:37 PM
I got a 19" flat screen monitor and a whoppin' flu.