PDA

View Full Version : About M rated content

grimybrit1
12-06-2009, 08:46 AM
As a developer of the game, many people have asked me about the content in this video game.
First and foremost, there IS an option to censor all blood in the game. There is a lot of swearing, but it's all in Italian. If you don't want your kids to see to read the profanity translated onto the screen, turn off the subtitles. Language problem solved. As for sexual content, it's a wonder why ESRB even put this on the box. There is a scene at the beginning where a girls dress falls away, but no nudity is shown. Before anything happens, Ezio is chased out. If this scene is to bad for your kids, don't press any buttons at this sequence and nothing will happen. Use these to make the game okay to play around or with kids.

d

IV_trailer
12-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Granded but o my god all that cruelty by a person that swings around with a sword. Imagine my children would do that. AAAAAhhhhhhhh. And my children think it doesnt matter because they see no blood. But if I turn blood on its to heavy for there little souls.

And it doesnt matter that you can turn the subtitles of. Imagine my children would profane in Italian. That would be even worser than my native languige.

RequiestaInPace
12-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Just for the record, Ezio doesn't get chased out until morning and he'd be well finished by then.

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 09:14 AM
As a developer of the game,
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ValidatedDavid
12-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by grimybrit1:
As a developer of the game, many people have asked me about the content in this video game.
First and foremost, there IS an option to censor all blood in the game. There is a lot of swearing, but it's all in Italian. If you don't want your kids to see to read the profanity translated onto the screen, turn off the subtitles. Language problem solved. As for sexual content, it's a wonder why ESRB even put this on the box. There is a scene at the beginning where a girls dress falls away, but no nudity is shown. Before anything happens, Ezio is chased out. If this scene is to bad for your kids, don't press any buttons at this sequence and nothing will happen. Use these to make the game okay to play around or with kids.

d

There is a glyph sequence when a very messed up and agitated subject 16 talks about being in bed and f***ing a woman (said with emphasis in English). The whole sequence is inappropriate for young children. I highly doubt you are a dev of this game.

shawnm82
12-06-2009, 11:07 AM
For one, if people are concerned about content for their kids, maybe their kids shouldn't watch it at all...ya think!?

Crash_Plague
12-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As a developer of the game,
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Edengoth
12-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Also, there is a lot more swearing in English in this game. All the modern-day stuff inbetween Animus sessions is littered with f-bombs.

And let us not forget: "I meant besides ******s."
I've never heard anything like that in a game before.

RequiestaInPace
12-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Yes, I remember chuckling with glee as Lucy shut Desmond up with a short, yet sincere; " Shut. The. F-bomb. Up... Please."

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 01:04 PM
quite a few people on the streets also use bad language if you upset them.

Realjambo
12-06-2009, 02:17 PM
grimybrit1

Kindly PM me with your real name, location and team manager, just to verify that you are a developer of the game, as you state in your opening post...

I look forward to hearing from you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neo_Age
12-06-2009, 02:47 PM
I miss forums that are a part of a pay to play game... keeps the crazys out for the most part.

RequiestaInPace
12-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Realjambo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">grimybrit1

Kindly PM me with your real name, location and team manager, just to verify that you are a developer of the game, as you state in your opening post...

I look forward to hearing from you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I rofl'd @ this. Tell us if he does, please, Mr/Ms. Moderator.

Dudebag
12-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by RequiestaInPace:
Just for the record, Ezio doesn't get chased out until morning and he'd be well finished by then.

Yeah he only needs one minute, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OzDavis
12-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
All the modern-day stuff inbetween Animus sessions is littered with f-bombs.

Including a most prominent W.T.F. from Desmond just before the credits roll.

And let's not forget Ezio telling the Pope to "Requiesta in pace you (illegitimate child)" in the Sistine Chapel.

Quite frankly, given the sheer amount of cursing in English through the game, I have to wonder if the OP has even played through the game, let alone helped develop it.