PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas...



jamesdietz
11-29-2005, 10:05 AM
is the new patch with the Ju-88!Really thats it & it should be possible because....wait for it...you know what I'm going to say......because...its only about two weeks away! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

MEGILE
11-29-2005, 10:06 AM
I want billfish dressed in her birthday suit.. but we can't always get what we want.

Chuck_Older
11-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Megile:
I want billfish dressed in her birthday suit.. but we can't always get what we want.

She's always dressed in her birthday suit. She's just wearing clothes on top of it, like everyone else, unless her skin came off somehow http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

So your wish is granted. You should have asked for a million dollars, tax-free. Who knows? Maybe I was granting any one wish today, and you just blew it

MEGILE
11-29-2005, 10:16 AM
you misunderstand me...

LEBillfish is a childrens' entertainer... she does birthdays and christmas.

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/5325/fclown13mm.jpg

Would be great for the kids.

jds1978
11-29-2005, 10:18 AM
all i want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

waffen-79
11-29-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by jamesdietz:
is the new patch with the Ju-88!Really thats it & it should be possible because....wait for it...you know what I'm going to say......because...its only about two weeks away! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

JU-88 yeah count me IN!
I'm also waiting for the MOSQUITO

Saunders1953
11-29-2005, 11:55 AM
...is one of James Dietz's paintings, autographed.

capt_frank
11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
I'll Second That!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Capt._Tenneal
11-29-2005, 01:20 PM
In all seriousness, though, DO we have something to look forward to as far as Holiday goodies from Oleg and the team or any of the 3rd party add-on producers ? 4.03 maybe or a new epic campaign to download or new add-on to buy . I'd settle for a top notch Dev. Update . http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Funny stuff on the above, gents. Happy Holidays !

jarink
11-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Capt._Tenneal:
maybe or a new epic campaign to download

Maybe, if we can get it done in time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

VW-IceFire
11-29-2005, 03:23 PM
A new joystick and a flyable Tempest http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

danjama
11-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Tempest and Norway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Just sayin that makes me so freekin HOT!

polak5
11-29-2005, 04:08 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lethal_Hobo
11-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Screw the Ju88 patch.. i want a real Ju88 for christmas.

LStarosta
11-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Lethal_Hobo:
Screw the Ju88 patch.. i want a real Ju88 for christmas.

If you get one, I have a few people's houses you can calibrate your bombsight with.

wayno7777
11-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by capt_frank:
I'll Second That!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I'll third that and the add-on planes update....

oops, forgot to add that I could really use a new comp.... This 750 Duron rig is grating on me!....

Enforcer572005
11-29-2005, 07:42 PM
I want a print of "mud in your eye"....the photo i took of the origial in that WW1 museum in Alabama (had to be the original...was size of an outhouse) was from below and distorted.

At least i think that was the name of the painting with the Camel nosed over into a trench...

And I want a clone of Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson......with blank minds so I can program them accordingly. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

wayno7777
11-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Enforcer572005:
I want a print of "mud in your eye"....the photo i took of the origial in that WW1 museum in Alabama (had to be the original...was size of an outhouse) was from below and distorted.

At least i think that was the name of the painting with the Camel nosed over into a trench...

And I want a clone of Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson......with blank minds so I can program them accordingly. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

HeHe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Saunders1953
11-29-2005, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't put it past Oleg to give us a Christmas present. I remember firing up the Ol' Bozoputer Christmas morning last year and there was a patch waiting--3.04, or whatever.

LStarosta
11-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Well, the Eastern Orthodox church celebrates Christmas on January 7th...

So ya... 2 weeks after Dec. 25, be sure!

jamesdietz
11-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Ok I can grant your art requests if you get me this patch & a Do-217 add-on ..I'll even acept AI only...They did fly these in Russia after all- so where are they???

Enforcer572005
11-29-2005, 09:48 PM
D@mn, now I gotta get a passport, then a plane ticket to Moscow, then think up some kind idea-plea-threat that will get this done. Yeah, I can see that camel gracing my studio now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

And then I'm gonna go see Mariah and Jessica to convince them to donate some living cells for my cloning project. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

polak5
11-29-2005, 09:56 PM
all i want is not to get muged when i go down to mexico on during the holidays
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif