PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to upgrade AC: Brotherhood normal edition to deluxe?

Mister_Gutsy
06-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Hey guys,
So i picked the normal edition of AC:Brotherhood from my local store because deluxe edition was out of stock. I want to know is there anyway or place where i can purchase the deluxe upgrade? I did this with AC2 too but that was on steam, i purchased the normal edition and later i was available to upgrade it to deluxe without having to pay the full price again.

As much as i know, all you need is an extra serial code that you redeem within the game for bonus deluxe content or atleast that was the case for ac2 and u don't need different download/disc/installation so it should'nt be much problem.

Any suggestions?

AubreyWilborn
06-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Nope-sorry, there's no way to upgrade to the Digital Deluxe version. You either bought the Deluxe version, or....ya don't get it.

AntiChrist7
06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
if you bought ACII from steam you can upgrade it through steam, but for brotherhood, especially in retail version, i tthink its impossible

ProletariatPleb
06-22-2011, 10:21 AM
I do know how to do that, I found a while ago on the interwebz, but I have no idea if it's legal. So I won't post it here.

Ieroglif
06-29-2011, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by sidspyker24:
I do know how to do that, I found a while ago on the interwebz, but I have no idea if it's legal. So I won't post it here.
It's legal.You just need to download a savefile from singleplayer campain ( maybe with 100% synch not sure) from guy who has deluxe content.

Abeonis
06-29-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Mister_Gutsy:
Hey guys,
So i picked the normal edition of AC:Brotherhood from my local store because deluxe edition was out of stock. I want to know is there anyway or place where i can purchase the deluxe upgrade? I did this with AC2 too but that was on steam, i purchased the normal edition and later i was available to upgrade it to deluxe without having to pay the full price again.

As much as i know, all you need is an extra serial code that you redeem within the game for bonus deluxe content or atleast that was the case for ac2 and u don't need different download/disc/installation so it should'nt be much problem.

Any suggestions?

Have you thought of just cancelling that particular order, and re-ordering the Deluxe edition somewhere else?

LyonFr
05-15-2013, 02:23 PM
hello every body so i just bought the Assassin's creed brother hood deluxe digital edition.
so my question is do i have to buy the normal game Assassin's creed brother hood to play the game or does the edition gives me the game. pls answer :(

Lignjoslav
05-15-2013, 04:50 PM
You have all you need. :)