PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubisoft, don't tell me how there will be no singleplayer kill stats!

orchunter88
07-10-2011, 05:48 AM
The lack of kill score in FC2 singleplayer was one of the biggest game breaking element i ever had to experience. It literally ruined my day. I don't care about multiplayer, map editor or fully destructible environments even half as much as about this. If you don't add them this time, i just can't play the game, its just that important. I kind of casually asked about that in every forum and place possible when they were releasing FC2 and they just ignored me. This time i wont be so quiet, i WANT SINGLEPLAYER WEAPON KILLS as at statistics page! For most people it may not matter at all, but for me it means a whole world in FPS games! I need an answer to this more than to any other questions all combined http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

The perfect version would be a shots fired and kills for e very weapon individually. But simple "kills" will do as well. I have a feeling, that I'm the only person in the world who wants it and nobody will ever ask about it or talk about it in Ubisoft. Ever.