PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things please help! (Possible Spoliers)

countingbodies
11-16-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey guys, hopefully ya'll can help me out.

1. How to I get my recruits to master assassins? The first one automatically did it, and I have 4 other level 14s with 15500XP, ready to upgrade them to MA. I tried everything I would have suspected to do similar to brotherhood, but no luck. Ive done the "assign to den"missions with each of those characters.

2. for the assassin guild challenges i have to win 3/3 den battles, and im 2/3 of the way there. For the last one you have to fight a machine that shoots these big rockets, and I cant destroy it! I have tried everything!

WackoJacko_7
11-16-2011, 05:39 PM
1.send them out on missions then they'll sooner or later get a 'Assassin Mission' Icon on the map, do that and they'll finish the quest the failed at level 10

2. i dont know but im peeeeeeed off, i cant even destroy the cannon one, its reallllllly annoying me now, any help n that?

countingbodies
11-16-2011, 05:48 PM
)
Assassin missions you say? Its weird cuz theyve maxed out the possible amount of XP.. its like

14 [|||||||||||||] A
15500/15500XP

And yeah i think i meant cannon lol

countingbodies
11-16-2011, 06:43 PM
any ideas?

Schueler123
11-16-2011, 07:44 PM
I can exactly answer ALL these questions.

1. When you first raise a 'sin to lvl 10, you assign them to a den as leader and have to do a mission with them. thats part 1. AFTER they have reached 14 with 15.5k xp you will have to go to a certain spot in the dens map region and look for a quest for "Master Assassin Quest"

2. The best strategy for this game is;
- air 'sins in the earliest building roof(close to enemy but sorta out the way so they dont always get shot and can jump down easily)
-Crossbowman sitting right after the Airs and rifleman the next part of the roof over on the FRONT 2 Main buildings. The rear two buildings you can just spam with rifleman IF you have enough moral.

Build either a Geek-fire barricade(Prefer if its a Basic seige machine, check the enemy info for it) or the cannon barricade for others.
P.S Put the barricade as far forward as u can or just after the air 'sins so the guys stop at the barricade and are vunerable to reach by the Airs

Tips: - ALWAYS Loot stuff and use your Pistol as much as you can(constantly on the seige engine aswell), save those cannon shots sparingly because it does take a while to refil and you will need to use all 3 at once when the seige engine comes.
- make sure you upgrade the barricade when u can and put rifleman behind it.
Make sure you are the one killing the stalkers(rooftop climbers) or the quick scouts that run past your guys
- IF YOU NEED TO, when the engine comes and there isnt really guys, you can recall you air'sins and replace them with more rifleman closer to the seige

countingbodies
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Schueler123:
I can exactly answer ALL these questions.

1. When you first raise a 'sin to lvl 10, you assign them to a den as leader and have to do a mission with them. thats part 1. AFTER they have reached 14 with 15.5k xp you will have to go to a certain spot in the dens map region and look for a quest for "Master Assassin Quest"

2. The best strategy for this game is;
- air 'sins in the earliest building roof(close to enemy but sorta out the way so they dont always get shot and can jump down easily)
-Crossbowman sitting right after the Airs and rifleman the next part of the roof over on the FRONT 2 Main buildings. The rear two buildings you can just spam with rifleman IF you have enough moral.

Build either a Geek-fire barricade(Prefer if its a Basic seige machine, check the enemy info for it) or the cannon barricade for others.
P.S Put the barricade as far forward as u can or just after the air 'sins so the guys stop at the barricade and are vunerable to reach by the Airs

Tips: - ALWAYS Loot stuff and use your Pistol as much as you can(constantly on the seige engine aswell), save those cannon shots sparingly because it does take a while to refil and you will need to use all 3 at once when the seige engine comes.
- make sure you upgrade the barricade when u can and put rifleman behind it.
Make sure you are the one killing the stalkers(rooftop climbers) or the quick scouts that run past your guys
- IF YOU NEED TO, when the engine comes and there isnt really guys, you can recall you air'sins and replace them with more rifleman closer to the seige

Wow awsome! Thanks a lot for what to do with the master 'sins(as you'd call em, i like that lol) and as for the den cannon, that seems like its just practice and error unforunately lol

Blind2Society
11-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Wow Schueler123, those are some great tips on the den defense, thanks a heap! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

I can see it will still take some practice though.

countingbodies
11-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Wow awsome! Thanks a lot for what to do with the master 'sins(as you'd call em, i like that lol) and as for the den cannon, that seems like its just practice and error unforunately lol

yeah man i actually just tried putting a couple air assassins by the front, and then just littered the roof top with riflemen also behind the barriers. I kept having to build/rebuilt barriers. but I FINALLY got 3/3!!