PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Etzio2009
07-03-2010, 03:12 AM
The AC Brotherhood limited edition has 2 extra maps and the harliquin and the officer for multiplayer. I really want them but its too much money. Will they release them as downloadable content???

Murcuseo
07-03-2010, 04:51 AM
There are plenty of other threads that cover this topic.

I can't imagine the 'exclusive' content will be released as DLC any time soon after release, you may have to wait 6 months or longer...or it may never be released as DLC.

You'll just have to be patient...

Etzio2009
07-03-2010, 05:03 AM
thanks,
fingures crossed

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Etzio2009:
thanks,
fingures crossed

I'll pry open your fingers and cross my own thank you very much! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

It is stupid and unfair for people who can't afford it or just don't get the Limited Edition to get the stuff for free later on! It is unfair on those who were able to pre-order it.

Sorry if i sound mean but it's true.

If anything should be released, it should only be the Harlequin and Officer not the single player maps or the mysterious character! Harlequin and Officer AT THE MOST!!

greekassassin1
07-03-2010, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Etzio2009:
thanks,
fingures crossed

I'll pry open your fingers and cross my own thank you very much! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

It is stupid and unfair for people who can't afford it or just don't get the Limited Edition to get the stuff for free later on! It is unfair on those who were able to pre-order it.

Sorry if i sound mean but it's true.

If anything should be released, it should only be the Harlequin and Officer not the single player maps or the mysterious character! Harlequin and Officer AT THE MOST!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you Ezio and i would say only the one of those two character!not both!

thunder251
01-18-2011, 02:36 AM
i think that the harlequin should be made available from the dlc he is one of the most popular characters and it is unfair that people like me who dont want to pay a fortune for a single character should not be able to get it i dont care if the officer and single player maps stay exclusive but the harlequin should be put onto dlc

massmurdera_666
01-18-2011, 03:03 AM
i think everyone should have access to all the extra characters and maps, eventually, but not so soon, let the desire for them wane a little and then release them to grab everyone's attention again.

but i got to tell you i am a little p.o.'d with ubisoft for releasing such a bad *** limited edition for everyone outside the u.s., i would've paid as much for that here or more. but my daughter finds my harlequin-in-the-box entertaining, so it makes up for it, but only a little

Auditorexxx
01-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Well since they're coming out with new dlc's, that should answer your question :3