PDA

View Full Version : AEP Fixes Separate from PF Updates?

mungee
10-15-2004, 11:05 PM
I will be purchasing PF and intend to install it as a "stand-alone" (ie separate from AEP) so that I can continue to use Matt's Stab utility (for the ... enabler etc).

I recently read that certain AEP fixes will be coming out with the original PF and any future AEP fixes withe future PF updates. Is this correct? If so, will it be possible to separately update AEP (as a stand-alone product)using the PF update, and if not, will the AEP users get separate updates/fixes in the future? (downloadable from the AEP section of the official site)

Whilst I intend to immerse myself in PF for some time I will no doubt want to go back to AEP now and then and it would be nice to have it properly patched/updated as a stand-alone product.

Thank you Oleg and your team for all the work which you put into your products .... and for the many hours of entertainment which it gives me.

mungee
10-15-2004, 11:05 PM
I will be purchasing PF and intend to install it as a "stand-alone" (ie separate from AEP) so that I can continue to use Matt's Stab utility (for the ... enabler etc).

I recently read that certain AEP fixes will be coming out with the original PF and any future AEP fixes withe future PF updates. Is this correct? If so, will it be possible to separately update AEP (as a stand-alone product)using the PF update, and if not, will the AEP users get separate updates/fixes in the future? (downloadable from the AEP section of the official site)

Whilst I intend to immerse myself in PF for some time I will no doubt want to go back to AEP now and then and it would be nice to have it properly patched/updated as a stand-alone product.

Thank you Oleg and your team for all the work which you put into your products .... and for the many hours of entertainment which it gives me.

cow9th
10-15-2004, 11:32 PM
you would assume so, im not sure how they would fix a probelm with the FB+AEP install that wasnt there in the standalone.

time will tell.

JG54_Arnie
10-16-2004, 03:00 AM
Hmm, tough call.

But why not install two installations, one for your stand alone game (EAP) and one with the combo. You defenitely want the combo if you have both games as it merges the flyables of both games which supplement both sides. So for example, you can get the B-25 flyable on the eastern front as well.

And utilities will focus on the combo as well I'd say.