PDA

View Full Version : PoIson.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Please don't allow team-mates to kill posioned targets.
It could work on wanted, but on alliance or manhunt please don't let them.

I understand it's part of the teamwork, but still. I told my friend not to kill the poisoned target coming at him. He knows he is poisoned but he still kills him.
Why? Because he thought he would be stunned.

If ubi won't do this at least put a giant neon sign over his head saying POISON! And make the computer lady YELL POISONED!

And ubi some were put on the tips place(while it's loading) saying poisoned targets can't stun.

obliviondoll
11-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Stun gives the target 200 points. 300 if they get an escape with it.

Poison usually gives the poisoner 600 - 800 points.

Tell your friend that next time.

If a teammate of mine steals a poison kill and gets low score, I message them on PSN and explain why they shouldn't have done so.

EDIT: I'd turn my mic on and abuse them (without swearing) for it if I knew they'd done it before and I'd advised them otherwise, but it hasn't happened yet.

2ND EDIT: I'd have done it anyway to the moron I was with in manhunt who shot a poisoned target from literally within assassination range, but I couldn't find my mic at the time.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Stun gives the target 200 points. 300 if they get an escape with it.

Poison usually gives the poisoner 600 - 800 points.

Tell your friend that next time.

If a teammate of mine steals a poison kill and gets low score, I message them on PSN and explain why they shouldn't have done so.

EDIT: I'd turn my mic on and abuse them (without swearing) for it if I knew they'd done it before and I'd advised them otherwise, but it hasn't happened yet.

2ND EDIT: I'd have done it anyway to the moron I was with in manhunt who shot a poisoned target from literally within assassination range, but I couldn't find my mic at the time.
My team-mate thought the poisoned target could stun him so he decided to kill him. He knows poison gets more points.

obliviondoll
11-26-2010, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
My team-mate thought the poisoned target could stun him so he decided to kill him. He knows poison gets more points.
The poisoned target CAN stun.

But stun gets them 200 points.

The poison kill gets you 600 - 800. His kill definitely wouldn't. Letting them stun him then laughing when they die would be better revenge than the kill, and earn more points.

Nick1021
11-26-2010, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:

The poison kill gets you 600 - 800. His kill definitely wouldn't. Letting them stun him then laughing when they die would be better revenge than the kill, and earn more points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Poisoned targets CAN'T stun, unless it's the first second of being poisoned.

obliviondoll
11-26-2010, 02:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:

The poison kill gets you 600 - 800. His kill definitely wouldn't. Letting them stun him then laughing when they die would be better revenge than the kill, and earn more points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Poisoned targets CAN'T stun, unless it's the first second of being poisoned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which explains why I thought they could - I've been stunned by someone I poisoned before.

Nick1021
11-26-2010, 02:32 AM
I love poison someone and then make me obviosly a player and see them walk around me trying to stun me and then see them die near my feat.

obliviondoll
11-26-2010, 02:34 AM
I love poison someone and then make me obviosly a player and see them walk around me trying to stun me and then see them die near my feat.
That would be great, until the rest of their team shows up and stuns you while you're showing off http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Good in Wanted mode though.

Until your pursuer shows up and murders you for 100 points (which would have to hurt you SO bad after your mere 800 point incognito hidden poison kill)

Keksus
11-26-2010, 03:12 AM
That would be great, until the rest of their team shows up and stuns you while you're showing off Wink

It's also far more entertaining to let them wonder who exactly killed them and when. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif