PDA

View Full Version : Public Ventrilo Server for Splinter Cell Conviction [PC]

Foxwyvern
04-30-2010, 01:40 PM
<span class="ev_code_Red">Public Ventrilo</span>
<span class="ev_code_Red">Community Server</span>
Now for SC: Conviction
PC Only - Mature Only

We are proud to announce the opening of a FREE Public Ventrilo Server sponsored by former Team FOX for the game Splinter Cell: Conviction!

Added: Splinter Cell: Conviction Public Channels!

<span class="ev_code_Red">What is the Connection Info?</span>
IP: vent.foxclanonline.com
Port: 4458

This is a Public Ventrilo open for the use of the public for any purpose and any game! It is home to several gaming organizations and several more players and has been in existence for a couple years now. Feel free to use for public or private purposes!

New Splinter Cell Conviction Channels have been created for the newly forming Ventrilo Community!

Syrillia
04-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Happy Day!

Dreayven
05-01-2010, 12:03 PM
its asking for a username and/or password

Foxwyvern
05-01-2010, 01:07 PM
ts asking for a username and/or password

Hmm, well by just entering the information to connect to the server, you must have created a Ventrilo User Name already, so you have done all the neccesary requirements to connect.

A lot of the ventrilo users are registered and thus the username they created is private to them. You might be trying to connect with a name that is already owned by another user. What were you trying to use as your username?

I'd recommend creating a new Vent User Name and adding the server information again and try connecting.

Let me know if you have any more difficulty, I'm more than willing to help, try contacting me through Steam and I'll give you a hand.

Foxwyvern
05-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Wire0less:
its asking for a username and/or password

I see you made it on, thanks for joining http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Foxwyvern
05-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Come join us, we are getting new users every day looking for more and more players!

Robersdee
05-02-2010, 02:47 PM
failed to connect, is it down?

Foxwyvern
05-02-2010, 07:19 PM
no my friend, it has been up all day, just checked the logs to see if it ever went down.

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Uhhmm, Dunno how to start, Is there anyone in that ventrilo server does SC:C support? I know there are websites and all but just to know >< Also "Tech5515's office" there is a guy called "FoxTech" is that you by any chance? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thx for answers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Foxwyvern
05-05-2010, 06:43 PM
sorry that I didn't get back to you right away, yes I'm FoxTech. You can right click my name in vent and go to user and then Private chat to start a private chat with me.

As for your other question, what do you mean by SC:S support?

RMJ13
05-22-2010, 09:08 PM
I was Admitted "thank you" but I cannot post relay????? ERROR!
I never got a Key for TS2

I have been doing this for over 10 years! I made Missions for the Original "operation Flashpoint"

Yep, See I can Edit here everything works as a PROFESSIONAL site should!

LOL your SERVER IS DOWN! I guess it was ready to crash!

RMJ

RMJ13
05-22-2010, 09:18 PM
RMJ, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I cannot reply on my own Page??

RMJ13
05-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Your site needs some WORK!

RMJ13
05-22-2010, 09:22 PM
You can OFFICAILY remove from your site you only have 10 members your your site needs a lot of work Far from PROFESSIONAL

RMJ13
05-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I,m Gonna try HAMACHI!

Rams_
05-22-2010, 09:35 PM
no Hamachi, Use Tunngle.