PDA

View Full Version : check it out dudes, ettes

MOhz
10-12-2004, 09:44 AM
good discussions still excist!! go check out "bf109 = dead end...?". i know it may sound like self adv. but i would really like if some you oldies out there dont get so fed up and leave because to be honest

WE NEED YOU GUYS!!

so stay around and keep your eagles eyes open for good discussions. and i would like to point out that there are other good discussions going on...

make love not war

MOhz
10-12-2004, 09:44 AM
good discussions still excist!! go check out "bf109 = dead end...?". i know it may sound like self adv. but i would really like if some you oldies out there dont get so fed up and leave because to be honest

WE NEED YOU GUYS!!

so stay around and keep your eagles eyes open for good discussions. and i would like to point out that there are other good discussions going on...

make love not war

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
10-12-2004, 04:38 PM
OLDIES!! Yeah thats gona win bigtime that is sheesh in my day kids new when to shut up listen.
Milk was free in school and farley's rusks too dang I miss farley's rusk's they just dont seem to taste the same these days.

Oi and whats all this about sensible discussion aye?!? Not on my bloody watch their ain't

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif