PDA

View Full Version : HE111

harold x
03-21-2005, 04:27 AM
why is it ehwn i attempt to take control of the bombardier postion the pilot does not take control of the plane. When i press the C button on to move to other postions the previos that i had control of goes into autopilot. but this does not happen when i take contol of the bomardier postion after moviing from the pilot. hope it makes sense.

SeaNorris
03-21-2005, 04:37 AM
I think it is because you have to control the plane at the same time. I don't think anything can be done to change it.

F16_Neo
03-21-2005, 04:48 AM
Assign a key for "Level Stabilizer" in Controls.
There u go. Autopilot. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Platypus_1.JaVA
03-21-2005, 09:21 AM
That's a big ugly bug in Il-2 I think. Oleg decided that the bombardier and the pilot should be one entity in the game. You can also control the bombsight when you are in the cockpit. Of course you can't see anything...

It would be more historic to make the bombardier and the pilot into two seperate entities so, that when the player presses A, to engage the autopilot and press C (and leaves the cockpit) for the bombardiers station so that he can trust that the AI will do its very best to fly straight and level towards the target. Now, it is a pain to juggle in these two roles to get your precious bombs on the target.

KG26_Alpha
03-22-2005, 02:27 AM
Try our website theres a short tutorial there.

Make sure you use Internet Explorer to view the link.

S!

tigertalon
03-22-2005, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by harold x:
why is it ehwn i attempt to take control of the bombardier postion the pilot does not take control of the plane. When i press the C button on to move to other postions the previos that i had control of goes into autopilot. but this does not happen when i take contol of the bomardier postion after moviing from the pilot. hope it makes sense. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a problem, yes, when you are bombardier. But, when leaving for gunner, I usually still control the plane (joystick in my left hand), and shoot with MG. This way you can be much more effective gunner.