PDA

View Full Version : Madville

DrMaddy
09-30-2009, 08:45 AM
hey there

ive made a map called MadVille and uploaded it yesterday and again today with some minor changes and screenshots. however i cant find it on cojmodding.com
can you explain why i cant see the map? does it go through some validation process?

DrMad

dreeke1986
09-30-2009, 09:30 AM
hello, if you log in to the site and go to myprofile you'll see howfar your map is (if its pending or approved) lately we also get an email if you map is approved or denied

DrMaddy
09-30-2009, 10:04 AM
thx dreeke, i got an email http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

vodka-kyo
09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
map is approved or denied
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">What should be done and especially do not do to be approved. Can you give us some details ?</span>

DrMaddy
10-01-2009, 09:15 AM
well in my case, there were no screenshots and this was a reason for not publishing a map.

anyway i got a question, my map had a working title of "pueblo", but ive changed my mind and made something different and at the end called it "madville". I was sure it will change the name of the map as well, but as i can see in game its still called "pueblo" is there any way to do something about it?

vodka-kyo
10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
I work (play) in a "big" project. I wan't to know limites before ^_^

Bad word, sex, drugs, killing civilians, the gore ... etc.