PDA

View Full Version : Where are my Single PLayer Maps in CE?

Lonnie_Jackson
11-17-2010, 01:13 PM
I got it from best buy and the officer code was in the game box need the (page) manual but I don't see the level codes. Not even on the receipt. Anyone know how to get this or where they are supposed to be?

SlimeDynamiteD
11-17-2010, 01:14 PM
It's supposed to be thesame code as the Officer, With my Codex Edition I got 1 code it gave me both 2 maps, the Officer, the Harlequin and the Drachen Armor.

If it's not from thesame code then best buy only gives you the officer, not the other exclusives.

Hope I helped...

Lonnie_Jackson
11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
well when I put it in I saw it said something about officer but not SP maps...maybe I looked up too late. Anyway to make sure they are there? And thank you.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-17-2010, 01:27 PM
On the map they should show as templar cross's

Lonnie_Jackson
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Well I am at the beginning of the game like right before you can train assassins. I don't see them is that saying I don't got them or do I need to wait for the map to be more revealed?

NaCuervozi
11-19-2010, 08:41 AM
I have had the same problem. I bought my game at best buy and it was the special edition. It's suppose to come with two single player maps that are add on. Unfortunately all I had when I opened the game was a code for "the officer". I don't know if the maps were included but as far as I can tell I didn't get them and I'm very ****ed. I called best buy and one of their consumer relations rep said they couldn't do anything and that they don't slip those codes. He said I have to call the Ubisoft. It would be great if someone who does know would state what that code has or how we go about getting the maps were entitled to .

salted onions
11-19-2010, 10:05 AM
I bought an AC:Collector's Edition from Gamestop, I got the Harlequin jack-in-the-box, and the Trajan Market + Aqueducts, but oddly enough they gave me the Officer multiplayer skin. I'm honestly pleasantly surprised since the Hellequin already fills the Harlequin's niche for me, and I wanted the officer, but really that kind of mistake shouldn't happen. Some customers will be very disappointed and upset.

Super_Sausage
11-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Perhaps you need to reach a certain level before it shows on the map. I believe it was like that in AC2. Should have said when you put the cod in though. Strange

NaCuervozi
11-19-2010, 12:21 PM
OK! So this is what has happened. We have not been given the code for the maps. I called the number on the little leaflet of the officer code called "UBI tech support" and the rep instructed me to give him my code so he could check it. It only includes the officer, not the maps. I suggest all of you call that number. The rep will tell you what to do afterwards.

Lonnie_Jackson
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Thank you I will do that.