PDA

View Full Version : End of sequence 11

sternmoose
04-01-2010, 03:08 PM
hi, umm what happens exactly if you miss a really important part of the game due to distraction and you have no clue what is going on?? after i joined the assassin group by defeating the spaniard, i accidentally missed the waking up from the animus part and now i'm stuck in the hideout with no one here and nothing to do! isn't there some way to find out what you task is or can someone just tell me please? otherwise i'm going to have to restart which would reeeeaallly stink. HELP please.

Alex_HS
04-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Go meet Lucy downstairs in the warehouse.

Riiku2
04-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Really, just why developers do not include ability to simply pause during cutscenes is beyond me.

*Barely containing faul language*

It's so simple there is absolutely no reason NOT to let players pause during cutscenes in games.

rissafox
04-04-2010, 05:12 PM
So I'm in "Hideout" and I've already done the warehouse part but am stuck trying to get up the tower. It's not letting me jump on the first beam. What am I supposed to do? Or is it a glitch? This is really annoying.

mcfallken
04-05-2010, 08:46 AM
i am trying to figure out the same thing. i beat the target up the ladder but i cant stop him, cant climb the tower. i will keep trying and if i figure it out i will let you know

sternmoose
04-05-2010, 06:32 PM
OH! i know exactly what you're talking about and this stumped me for a bit too. When you are in the dream right? in Altair or whatnot? yep, you have to begin running up the wall right net to the beam, and then jump sideways onto it. it takes a bit of practice and you learn it later on in the game but ya.

sternmoose
04-05-2010, 06:34 PM
i ended up starting a new server and i beat the game in a couple days, i still don't know what is wrong with the first one, but i might be able to figure it out later.

Jack-Reacher
04-06-2010, 12:41 AM
You two realise at the top of this page of topics there is a stickied topic for your exact problem?

nitres15
04-06-2010, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Riiku2:
Really, just why developers do not include ability to simply pause during cutscenes is beyond me.

*Barely containing faul language*

It's so simple there is absolutely no reason NOT to let players pause during cutscenes in games.

have you tried press pause ?

Jack-Reacher
04-06-2010, 03:10 AM
The PC has a pause button for AC2?

Murcuseo
04-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Dunno about anyone else but I noticed if you alt-tab out of the game to desktop it automatically pauses.

Try that the next time you're at a cut scene and you need to pee http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sternmoose
04-06-2010, 09:00 PM
i was talking about the ps3 game and i didn't need to pee!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

rjcooper
04-06-2010, 09:27 PM
See now I have noticed that alt-tabbing will pause the game but I end up with more problems doing that. I don't know what about my PC it doesn't like but if I alt-tab out and then back into the game my FPS drops from 22 to 7 and I have to constantly turn Eagle Vision on/off repeatedly till it resets whatever it is and speeds back up. By that point the cutscene has already been screwed up and ugly to watch.