PDA

View Full Version : Why would they do this?

Revan-Risinger
09-27-2010, 06:22 PM
In the 2nd DEV diary, one developer said that once an assassin is dead they cannot come back. Is'nt that a bit ubsurd? What happens if some freak accident happnes and all of your assassins are killed? Is there andy kind of compensation? That would have a huge negitive impact on the game. The assassin's that help you through out the entire game are very important. I dont understand why ubisoft decided it.

DeafAtheist
09-27-2010, 06:25 PM
You can replace dead assassins with new recruits. It's highly unlikely all of them would be killed unless you play stupidly and send new recruits on missions with a very low percentage of success.

Murcuseo
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I can't be sure but I think by that he meant that specific character is killed off. You should be able to recruit other civilians into the guild once a spot opens up, you'll just have to train them up from scratch. Don't quote me on that though, we don't have enough info on that subject to make a solid confirmation.

primerib69
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
what if theres like, 100%, but they just get really, REALLY, REALLY, unlucky and get killed?

NewBlade200
09-27-2010, 06:37 PM
because they hate you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
it will be a very easy game, we cant deny that.
now if you had invincible super-assassins ho much easier would that be? you could send a new recruit on a incredibly difficult mission and he would have a lot of points when he comes back. this way if you send your assassins on suicide missions alone they will die. it gives you a resposibility not to abuse your assassins.

AnthonyA85
09-27-2010, 06:41 PM
lol, the chances of that happening, are the same as ezio sucessfully killing his target in an assassination mission, but failing at the same time.

Don't worry, the better trained your recruits are, the stronger they'll be. Besides, if you couldn't recruit new ones, because fallen ones respawned, there'd be no piont in calling it 'Brotherhood', and the whole piont of recruiting assassins would be moot.

DarkicoN14
09-27-2010, 07:01 PM
you'll be able to recruit new assassins after one has died