PDA

View Full Version : Fiora Cavazza has a twin :D

JenC03
12-04-2011, 11:51 AM
So, I played multiplayer for the first time since the beta & was amazed to find 'The Courtesan' as a playable character. I really thought her appearances in the beta were glitches (since I thought to myself a new game would mean new characters).

But anyways, that is so cool we get to play as her again! (Thanks Ubi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)
& if you look at her name... she's a Cavazza (not Fiora from ACB but someone called Fabiola).

reddragonhrcro
12-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Eventualy its her as she is one of the few surviving ACB characters.

LightRey
12-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Oh, good to know. I hadn't realized she was a relative of Fiora. Makes me wonder if she was a Templar or if she defected to the Assassins like Fiora did.

JenC03
12-04-2011, 12:35 PM
I should mention that I'm assuming they're twins: I mean, they both look identical & share the same surname xD

Originally posted by LightRey:
Makes me wonder if she was a Templar or if she defected to the Assassins like Fiora did.
That's something I'd like to know too! Maybe the next batch of memories in Project Legacy might cover this... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
12-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by JenC03:
I should mention that I'm assuming they're twins: I mean, they both look identical & share the same surname xD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Makes me wonder if she was a Templar or if she defected to the Assassins like Fiora did.
That's something I'd like to know too! Maybe the next batch of memories in Project Legacy might cover this... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wonder why they were separated if they were twins...

I hope there'll actually be a next batch of PL memories. It's really been too long.

JenC03
12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
I hope there'll actually be a next batch of PL memories. It's really been too long.
I know! I'm waiting to see what the connectivity with ACR will be like (again I'm assuming such a thing as we were able to do this with ACB).
Fiora's chapter in PL is still my favourite part...

twenty_glyphs
12-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by JenC03:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I know! I'm waiting to see what the connectivity with ACR will be like (again I'm assuming such a thing as we were able to do this with ACB).
Fiora's chapter in PL is still my favourite part... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't hold your breath. Project Legacy's home page has said The Divine Science Story Pack is "coming soon" since February 28. Even after they announced in July that it was being put on hold, they still never took the time to take down the "coming soon" banner. I would think it was abandoned if they hadn't specifically said in Revelations' multiplayer dossiers that it was on hold due to security concerns. I still wouldn't expect it to ever have any connectivity to Revelations.

I wouldn't mind seeing Project Legacy come back in some monetized form if that's what it takes to get them to work on it. I'd pay a few bucks here and there to play it, like the Recollection iPad game that just came out that is cheap to start but you can pay to expand it. Project Legacy had good stories and was a very nice complementary story to the main story. Fiora Cavazza's story was very good and breathed a lot of life into her multiplayer character.

graffitimysoul
12-04-2011, 10:06 PM
I was really happy they put her in the game. I knew I'd miss the old multiplayer characters, so it's nice to have someone familiar even if she's also a different character.