PDA

View Full Version : Bonfire, why arent there any achievements/trophies

Pitalla
02-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok so this is a simple question. Why didnt ubisoft added achievements/trophies to the dlc packs?

Its supposed that whenever you purchase a DLC that at least one achievement will come.

How am I supposed to show and prove that I have beated the dlc of ACII to other people and friends?

Climbmaster1
02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Yeah I was surprised to see that there were no additional achievements. I guess because they had already been created before the game released and they didn't want to waste anymore time on them just like with the mission re-playability issue?

Pitalla
02-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Are you kidding me? How hard is it to program the achievements? They could had just done a 50g per dlc or something.

Its not like they need a full team in order to make the achievements or art directors etc... srsly there is no excuse on this.

Climbmaster1
02-19-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm not saying that's the real reason but I'm starting to think they are more focused on 2.5 then the game they already made and DLC they probably just had to debug and release.

Pitalla
02-19-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah but adding trophies and achievements is not a big deal of work. It is pretty simple.