PDA

View Full Version : data fragments

Just Krispy
11-25-2011, 08:54 AM
Are the data fragments tied to how much synch you have in the game? I only had a few icons appear on my map.

Steven94NL
11-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Nope, they are not connected to any synch %. The reason why there's only a few on the map is because you have to spot the first 50 data fragments by using eagly sense. once you hit 50 fragments, you'll automatically unlock a map which shows the other 50.

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Steven94NL:
Nope, they are not connected to any synch %. The reason why there's only a few on the map is because you have to spot the first 50 data fragments by using eagly sense. once you hit 50 fragments, you'll automatically unlock a map which shows the other 50.

Is that true because ive almost got 40 already just by coming across them, but i didnt use eagle vision..?

so how do i get the other 50 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Steven94NL
11-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steven94NL:

Is that true because ive almost got 40 already just by coming across them, but i didnt use eagle vision..?

so how do i get the other 50 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I meant you need to get 50, doesn't matter whether you use eagle sense or not but when you look at a fragment with eagle sense, it will pop up on the map.

freddie_1897
11-25-2011, 11:12 AM
I just want to know what you get if you collect all 100 fragments, is it a trophy or what?

Steven94NL
11-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by freddie_1897:
I just want to know what you get if you collect all 100 fragments, is it a trophy or what?

You get a trophy/achievement, nothing else.

Moultonborough
11-25-2011, 11:40 AM
If your trying to get 100% synch then you need to get at least thirty. But I think it counts towards that end if you 100% just like with the feathers in AC2 and Flags and Feathers of AC:B.

crash3
11-25-2011, 11:55 AM
was annoyed that you only get an achievement for collecting all those data fragments.

Personally I think collectibles are boring now unless there is some huge reward for them for example those memoir pages that unlock the Hagia Sofia then you can get Ishak Pashas armour at the end

10 collectibles NOT 100 collectibles!