PDA

View Full Version : Hello OLEG! A idea to suport you and your team?

MOH_Hirth
02-15-2006, 07:43 PM
I love this sim and want say thank you for all this greats adons, a big, good and generous work!
But i think all good job must be a pay back.
The true is: we want all figthers from WW2(Before and after too), so why we dont pay for the extra planes? Is a good incentive for more addons and i have shure Oleg will not let be too expencive.

MOH_Hirth
02-15-2006, 07:43 PM
I love this sim and want say thank you for all this greats adons, a big, good and generous work!
But i think all good job must be a pay back.
The true is: we want all figthers from WW2(Before and after too), so why we dont pay for the extra planes? Is a good incentive for more addons and i have shure Oleg will not let be too expencive.

DHC2Pilot
02-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Because the amount of time and manpower it would take to model all of the major aircraft in WW2 would far outweigh the amount of income that Oleg could generate. We already have a great planeset (yes, there are models that everyone feels should be added), and not a whole lot of people would pay $$$ for extra planes. You have to remember that the flight sim community is a TINY portion of the gaming community. And then you factor in that only a percentage of that tiny portion would shell out money for additional content - common sense dictates that it just wouldn't make financial sense to try to get every major aircraft into the game. Besides, Oleg is concentrating his efforts on BoB now, and any additional content we get (pay or free) is a gift from God at this point.

Willey
02-16-2006, 01:49 AM
There will be 3 pay addons this year... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif