PDA

View Full Version : Arrrggghhhh! We need Ground and Deck Crews with FE!

BradC.
01-24-2006, 04:49 AM
FE = Fire Extinguishers!

****it! After a nearly flawless mission over Stalingrad, (other than getting shot to ****), I nailed 3 bombers and 3 fighters and managed to land my crippled, out of gas, smoking, shredded BF109G with bare minimum control surfaces down safely and pulled into the airstrip parking lot and stopped next to a smoking BF-110.

Awesome mission... Well, didnt want to quit just yet, I wanted to ck out to see if the rest of my shot up wing would be able to make it back so I start checking alternate and watching my allies fly in...

BUT! All of the sudden my radio lights up with freaking out Germans yelling all sorts of things and I zoom back to my plane and what do I find? Pieces of my ship lying all over. That freaking 110 BLEW UP sitting next to me and killed my ***!!! SOAFB!

I hate this game... Grrrrr!

BradC.
01-24-2006, 04:49 AM
FE = Fire Extinguishers!

****it! After a nearly flawless mission over Stalingrad, (other than getting shot to ****), I nailed 3 bombers and 3 fighters and managed to land my crippled, out of gas, smoking, shredded BF109G with bare minimum control surfaces down safely and pulled into the airstrip parking lot and stopped next to a smoking BF-110.

Awesome mission... Well, didnt want to quit just yet, I wanted to ck out to see if the rest of my shot up wing would be able to make it back so I start checking alternate and watching my allies fly in...

BUT! All of the sudden my radio lights up with freaking out Germans yelling all sorts of things and I zoom back to my plane and what do I find? Pieces of my ship lying all over. That freaking 110 BLEW UP sitting next to me and killed my ***!!! SOAFB!

I hate this game... Grrrrr!

Waldo.Pepper
01-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Why did you park so close to another burning (OK smoking) plane?

BradC.
01-24-2006, 05:31 AM
Well it kinda stopped there, heh. (Didnt know a smoking plane was a ticking time bomb. I've seen em smolder for a long time and not blow up)

Umm... Im new to the game sorta... and I notice that your roster is notated each time you bail out. So that's bad for your campaign character's progression, promotion and awards? Or not?

Worf101
01-24-2006, 08:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradC.:
Well it kinda stopped there, heh. (Didnt know a smoking plane was a ticking time bomb. I've seen em smolder for a long time and not blow up)

Umm... Im new to the game sorta... and I notice that your roster is notated each time you bail out. So that's bad for your campaign character's progression, promotion and awards? Or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
New to the game eh? You think your A.I. mates have chit on you? Brother just you wait. When they start shooting through you to get your kill. When they allow enemy kits to tear you to shreds while they fly blissfully on. When they plow perfetctly good planes into the ground, for no reason... then you'll have reason to complain..... Welcome aboard.

Worf101 99th Pursuit Squadron, 332 V.F.G. "Spit Fire"