PDA

View Full Version : help with sequene 13 memory 6 AC2

ilias758
04-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I must kill girolano savonarola ,he is hiding in a boat but i cant kill him without been seen ,,,is any body know how to do it ,,,iam stucked ,,a lot of days ..thnaks for the answers

TheLeoCrow
04-21-2010, 03:19 PM
It may have been one of the hardest parts of the game. You have to silently kill as many guards as you can and then go from behind the boat, kill the two guards and then drop onto him. I used youtube for this

ilias758
04-21-2010, 03:24 PM
thaks i did that and i failed ,,,are you sure ???can you sent me the link from u tube??

ThermiteJMJ
05-03-2010, 12:02 PM
I hired some thieves to distract the guards on the boat. They all start fighting on the boat, so you can calmly go to the far side of the boat. Wait till the guy you need to kill (who is also now fighting on the boat) comes close, and nab him.

Murcuseo
05-03-2010, 12:51 PM
You can actually get him to come down off the boat by using dead guards as bate, you need to get the placement right b7t if you clear the area around the docks of guards and use one or 2 bodys it can work.

Or you can try using poison on the guard that patrols the dock... good chance he'll fall into the water though.

patrickgerry
05-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Just time your jump from the side of the boat so you get into the middle area in less moves.

thejnayan
05-09-2010, 02:35 AM
1st of al kill the 2 soldiers from the top with 2blades,then from there shoot the one who is on the patroling on the deck before the ship,as soon as u kill him all the other soldiers come there and wander out who killed him in that gap time u shoul go from the left and reach the ship...when u get to the top of the ship ther eu can find only 2 soldiers standing,u shud kill them both at once with the twin blade...then from above by pressing control key and then armed key....there u can see his death....

thejnayan
05-09-2010, 02:36 AM
or just follow this video for killing the merchant on boat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTu7vKJrTy4