PDA

View Full Version : New information from Oleg regarding recent issues!

ImpStarDuece
12-21-2004, 05:09 AM
Found in the PF forum under the consolidated

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Northrop/Grumman topic
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fehler:
Oleg, when this is all done, will you come here and tell us what happened?

There is too much speculation and people are getting angry, and probably for no real reason...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I will tell when it will be possible. But I'm not sire that it will happens till end of this year.

To all:
As for the speculations about Ubisoft, please never do it... They did all correct in terms of our agreement and even help us. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, it seems that 1C wasn't given the shaft by Ubi and Oleg will be informong us of what exactlly the hell went on.

Sounds like things are looking up, maybe the madness can stop now. Please?

TgD Thunderbolt56
12-21-2004, 06:46 AM
Well, you did say please.

|CoB|_Spectre
12-21-2004, 06:55 AM
Well done, ImpStarDeuce. It's always nice to get feedback from the man at the center of the controversy. If Oleg says Ubi did the right thing, who are we to question? It would be nice if we can all look back on this with some amusement, having learned a little something about wild speculation and finger pointing. Awaiting further communication from Moscow.

-HH- Beebop
12-21-2004, 07:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by |CoB|_Spectre:
....It would be nice if we can all look back on this with some amusement, having learned a little something about wild speculation and finger pointing.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Not bloody likely.
(i'd love to be proved wrong)

flyingscampi
12-21-2004, 08:22 AM
"Who said anything about panicking?" snapped Oleg. "This is still just the culture shock. You wait till I've settled down into the situation and found my bearings. Then I'll start panicking."

VW-IceFire
12-21-2004, 01:42 PM
I've still got fingers and toes crossed that this US aircraft situation will pass. Looks like there are moves afoot to work on congress and the like to make it more difficult for companies to pass off military designations and history as their own private IP. There has to be some sort of "fair use" regarding history...anyways, I remain optimistic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

darkhorizon11
12-22-2004, 10:18 PM
It looks like things are under control, at least somewhat. For a week there I was seriously worried about the future of this game. As for the US aircraft... well even if the plug is pulled on them, at least we already have most of the major ones.

Just a respectful query... any word on a release date for the next patch or is 1c gonna surprise us? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-HH-Quazi
12-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Is good he took the time to respond. Maybe this will get people settled down a bit. Should sticky the post on all the forums imo. So all can read it.

wayno7777
12-22-2004, 10:28 PM
TGFO!

Thank God for Oleg!

hawkmeister
12-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Maybe it's just me but I tend to believe this dirty legal maneuver has a snowballs chance in the underworld of actually succeeding. Maybe I'm just optimistic, but that's not usually the case.

-Bill