PDA

View Full Version : Challenge BOOSTING Topic [Not Trophies!]

OddlerPro
06-02-2011, 09:58 PM
So there's a few challenges I need boosted to get certain skills that take a freaking long time to do legit.

The one I want is called "Ready or Not" and requires to use Charge on a Morphed group to earn Quick Reload Charge. This is probably the only one I need to boost.

If you are serious about starting a group to do this....[having 8 people is ideal for each game...so I need LOTS of PSN invites] add my PSN:

OddeyePro

I need TONS of invites to miraculously have 8 people on at any given time to do this at it's most efficient aka with no randoms from online matchmaking...8 Forum Users online at once may be tough but the more invites the better.

We'll make a PSN Chat ingame and go from there. Post what you're trying to boost....NOT TROPHIES!

KimFookCouch
06-02-2011, 11:54 PM
I swear I've said this like ten times on this forum, but:

Prepare your flame shield http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

daddychinn
06-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hate that your first post is about boosting tho. Be it trophies or not, boosting is boosting. Advice tho would be to always carry charge and play lots of manhunt( people use morph all the time). And they don't just have to be morphed right? Isn't it on a morphed OR blended group? Should take no time at all. Boosting is frowned upon here and it is very doubtful you will find people willing to do so.

CrazyShrapnel
06-03-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm pretty sure you don't get progress in challenges from playing private matches. Has to be player or ranked. I'd recommend playing a lot of player Manhunt for "Ready or Not" btw. I see morph used much more in player than ranked.

Just Krispy
06-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Just play a lot of Manhunt....

sht4brainz
06-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by PMSKrispy:
Just play a lot of Manhunt....

This pretty much, if you're going for that charge challenge. Manhunt is (sadly) all about morphing.

OddlerPro
06-03-2011, 11:19 AM
I have been doing manhunt. I immediately enter Team 1. Kill everyone. Find a new game. Enter as Team 1...and the sad thing is...that 3 out of 4 morphed groups I have charge I don't get the bonus. Yes...three out of FOUR. It's highly annoying and aggravating the game is like this. It's a grind I do NOT want to keep doing.

Archybad
06-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Might not be their morph.

OddlerPro
06-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Naa, I just came out of another game. I watched someone Morph on a bench. I had them LOCKED on and used Charge. NOTHING.

I quit doing this. I'm still taking applicants for boosting. I don't believe boosting breaks any Terms of Service. If you want to discreetly join...send a PSN Friend Invite to:

OddeyePro

MonsterJunkese
06-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by KimFookCouch:
I swear I've said this like ten times on this forum, but:

Prepare your flame shield http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://lh3.ggpht.com/_m2qKabRzNLg/Sx0W0M29WbI/AAAAAAAABBE/eRWvqe5UzAc/FlameShield.jpg

daddychinn
06-03-2011, 02:04 PM
This might be a stupid question, but are you finishing the game or just leaving after the kill round?

YourInnate
06-03-2011, 02:09 PM
If he's leaving before the game is over I don't think it qualifies. That sort of sounds like what he's doing.

Zoidberg747
06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Yup, that would be your problem;D

Smavey
06-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Uhhh this challenge is a joke to get - like people said - just play manhunt and you'll get it in no time at all.

Now if anybody wants to do some boosting for the challenge where you have to use sprint boost while knifed..... or the one where you have to kill someone while firecrackered (seriously nobody uses firecrackers defensivly)

(actually just joking boosting is not cool - i actually would rather get it legit even though i know i'll never get 3/3 for it)

daddychinn
06-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Smavey:
Uhhh this challenge is a joke to get - like people said - just play manhunt and you'll get it in no time at all.

Now if anybody wants to do some boosting for the challenge where you have to use sprint boost while knifed..... or the one where you have to kill someone while firecrackered (seriously nobody uses firecrackers defensivly)

(actually just joking boosting is not cool - i actually would rather get it legit even though i know i'll never get 3/3 for it)

Just play SUPERPRO matches and you should knock out the sprint boost challenge, I created a thread titled " who wants to play SUPERPRO" where we announce and schedule SUPERPRO matches. And for the firecrackers, play manhunt. Me and my clan use it on defense along with alot of other people we have run into lately.

OddlerPro
06-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Naa, you don't need to finish them otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the 10 in the first place. Just got two in a single game miraculously after quitting first round to enter another Team 1.

Zoidberg747
06-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Ill say on this thread what ive said on many other forums about boosting. a lot of people like to work hard for achievements and challenges, others dont. If someone pays 60 dollars for the game and wants to get a group and boost some stuff who cares? Is it affecting you in some way? As long as you have 8 people in a player match and no one in the game is left out, your fine. Good luck OP

daddychinn
06-03-2011, 11:10 PM
I agree zoidberg. They can play however they want. I was just letting him now that it was unlikely to find people here willing to do so.

Smavey
06-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by daddychinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smavey:

Just play SUPERPRO matches and you should knock out the sprint boost challenge, I created a thread titled " who wants to play SUPERPRO" where we announce and schedule SUPERPRO matches. And for the firecrackers, play manhunt. Me and my clan use it on defense along with alot of other people we have run into lately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will definitely get in on these superpro matches now!

(btw i actually only play manhunt and i'm still only 9/xx done it! Bad luck I guess! That being said i played with people for an hour today that LOVED hiding in/around haybails so i got 18 towards the haybail challenge http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

OddlerPro
06-04-2011, 10:17 AM
What are Super Pro matches btw?

daddychinn
06-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by OddlerPro:
What are Super Pro matches btw?

SUPERPRO is game where points do not matter. The object of the game is to get the most kills with the least amount of points. You play it in wanted or assassinate. The rules are as follow:
1- you must have a gun as one of your abilities.
2- you can not use an ability for defense( smoke bomb, charge, mute) naked stuns only.
3- the floor is lava, stay on the rooftops if you can. Only come down to kill
4- run the whole time
5- in the event of a tie, the person with the least amount of points win.

This is a mode that helps you knock out those annoying challenges that most people just don't do. I for one use knives and gun. Sprint boost is good too. Also, it's just plain fun. Mayhem always is. If you want to see it in action, check out theshenmue36 on YouTube and look for captain awesome.

p.s. Nothing is more pro than a chase poison.

CrazyShrapnel
06-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by daddychinn:
p.s. Nothing is more pro than a chase poison.

Point blank quickscope on a chase poison is the most PRO of all SuperPRO moves.

Smavey
06-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Holy crap i wanna get in on this - anybody up for it on PC?