PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Listing About AC:R

sm312
05-06-2011, 12:08 AM
I usually post stuff and it goes unnoticed like writing about the GI cover reveal tuesday, so I decided so write a new thread about this! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

on the GameStop Listing Page (http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/assassins-creed-revelations-gamestop-signature-edition/91020) There's a bit about a Game within a Game involving the animus! what could this be? is it the whole "manipulate the construct of Desmonds memories" or what? I wanna hear your opinions!(:

Big-Boss_777
05-06-2011, 12:20 AM
could be the altair missions/story or something completely different all together..

We know that in the gamestop site we'll be playing as ezio but it mentions Following Altair's footsteps, not neccesarily playing as him. So im thinking the "animus dedicated-gameplay" will perhaps be referring to Altair's later memories?

sm312
05-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Yeah I'm feeling a lot of bleeding effect type of gameplay, but yeah your way makes a load of sense. I think theres gonna be times when we are going to HAVE to play those games, but there will probably be more memories to unlock! ;D

DylanJosh9
05-06-2011, 12:37 AM
I think it means that theres a lot of Desmond gameplay this time..

Game within a game is just Desmond inside the Animus

sm312
05-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by HarshJaguar3:

haha how did I not think about that! haha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

but yeah Desmond gameplay is really revving up ;D

Big-Boss_777
05-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by sm312:
Yeah I'm feeling a lot of bleeding effect type of gameplay, but yeah your way makes a load of sense. I think theres gonna be times when we are going to HAVE to play those games, but there will probably be more memories to unlock! ;D

Yep cause the fact that its still Ezio's (final)story it probably wont really focus on altair's, (gameplay wise)..

Only time will tell lol, Or rather the june issue of Gameinformer

Tzeentch_859
05-06-2011, 12:51 AM
There is also the interesting mention of an enhanced eagle vision. Interesting how this will tie into the TWCB. Maybe Ezio/Desmond/Altair are becoming more like them." Superior Eagle Senses enhance game performance."
Enhance game performance , how exactly?
Also bombcrafting. I wonder how this would work and how useful it would be? Could be like the smoke bombs except you customize them to contain different explosives.

Big-Boss_777
05-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by HarshJaguar3:

You see I thought that too but Desmond gameplay isnt " For the 1st time in franchise history gameplay ".. But yes ..there is going to be alot more of desmond, after all "Assassins Creed" is his story