PDA

View Full Version : Treasures outside Roma

kaileena001
09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
I have been looking for something like this for a while now but can't seem to find a accurate list only bits and pieces spread across different forums.

Some memories play outside of Roma and the treasures found there do not count towards the 144 from additional memories. Here's a list of all the treasures found outside Roma which can't be located by a treasure map.

Lair of Romulus:

1. The Halls of Nero
Treasures - 3 + 6 (last room)

2. Wolves among the dead
Treasures - 17 + 4 (last room)

3. Thrown to the wolves
Treasures - 6 + 4 (last room)

4. A wolf in sheep's clothing
Treasures - 5 + 4 (last room)

5. The sixth day
Treasures - 3 + 6 (last room)

6. Leader of the pack
Treasures - 4 + 4 (last room)

Templar lair:

1. Shopaholic
Treasures - 4 + 4 (last room)

2. Liquid gold:
Treasures - 3 + 4 (last room)

War Machines:

1. Outgunned
Treasures - 2

2. Loose Cannon
Treasures - 2

3. Flying Machine 2.0
Treasures - 3

4. Hell on wheels
Treasures - 2

The Da Vinci disappearance:

1. The one who got away
Treasures - 6

2. The Temple of Pythagoras
Treasures - 6

The Christina memories as well as sequence 9 also play outside Roma but I was unable to find any treasures there.

If anybody found more treasures than the above mentioned please let me know.

lefteris22_aths
09-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Templar lair:

1. Shopaholic
there is one more treasure
maybe you didn't found the third one which is in the room where you kill the guard. you must climb to the beams to get it.

kaileena001
09-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Yes I've been missing that one. Thank you very much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

korlaeda
10-31-2011, 07:20 AM
is there any guide on "war machines" treasures? I did remember though, i have looted both in "Hell on wheels": one in the first passage you open for mercearies and another below the next acrobatic sequence which is impossible to miss if you fall at least once http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif. I also spotted one in "flying machine" mission, the one on the city-wall tower(the closest to the tower with the machine) with the archer on top. Gonna replay and find the rest.

AntiChrist7
11-02-2011, 12:53 PM
in hell on wheels there is also one outside, before you burn the plans. Instead of going over the rooftop, you go right over the ground floor, i cant describe it better

RomulusInvictus
04-19-2012, 03:04 AM
Sorry for bringing up a dead thread, but I really have no idea what the guy above me means. Where is the third treasure in Hell on Wheels, if it exists at all? I must have sat in the courtyard using Eagle Vision for an hour looking for this and I never found anything. The only treasures in this mission seem to be the two mentioned above.