PDA

View Full Version : Ac2 done in 13h?

Aracramox
11-22-2009, 04:07 AM
So i just got the game and after alot of playing i finished the game in 13h (you can see total play time when you pause - options - stats)

So i was promised around 20-25 h following the main quest line. I did not struggel on any missions and found them quite easy, but however i feel like i missed alot of the story. I think it might be a bug or something :S it was like: kill that target and Ezio knew where he was instantly,it was confusing + the subtitels was too small and hard to see.

If you think i just played though the story as fast i could i did not, i did go alot of afk and even read all the Codex pages on the wall.

Is this a bug or something? i can explain abit: only time i ever talked to Mario was in the begining (where he teachs you) and at the end. In my gameplay the mother never talked after she whent quitet. Maybe this right or not? I don't know

Blade_Braver
11-22-2009, 06:50 AM
It sounds like someone didnt care so much about hunting things down or exploring the world cause this easily took me 21-24hrs to beat and i still havent found everything yet.

Zackebacke
11-22-2009, 06:57 AM
You are not supposed to run through the game. Take a chill pill, and walk the streets of Venice, find feathers, explore the world etc etc!

Ubi.Vigil
11-22-2009, 08:54 AM
I'd say 13 hours is still fairly impressive even if you're just doing the story mission. But yes, the 20+ hours to complete is the average, most players usually do at least a few side missions since there's a lot to do in the game. You can play it how you want though, just remember there's plenty more to see. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Apeking22
11-22-2009, 11:40 AM
i beat the game, got every view point, found every assassins tomb, and found all the truth files in 13h and 10 min

Teeem3000
11-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Better than me. I played through it, did hardly any of the side quests, got a total of 5 glyphs, 15 feathers, missed most of the viewpoints, and didn't bother to collect Altair's armor. I was rolling in cash though, cause I pimped out the Villa to full extent.

It took me around 23 hours. I guess if I really tried I could do it in around 13 hours, for a second playthrough with knowledge of the areas, but I like to take my time and prolong the experience. I spent quite a bit of time just riding around Tuscany and Forli admiring the amazingly realized gameworld.

I don't think it's a glitch though, you just kicked the game's ***. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

"A minute is all I need."
"Indeed."

mastermike581
11-22-2009, 08:11 PM
I've completed everything but finding every treasure chest in 21 hours 48 minutes. IMO thats a horrible length for a game that I waited forever and paid sixty of my well earned dollars for. As for someone thinking 13 hours is pretty impressive, I think its pretty laughable. Especially when one of the devs said the main story stuff would take roughly around 20-25 hours and doing everything else would bring you to around 30 or so. Thats what i was expecting and I guess thats why I'm so disappointed (not with the game just with the time it took to complete it, I think most of the game was very enjoyable).

Iskander_Estel
11-22-2009, 08:16 PM
what i heated was the 10 years jump...
it felt like they stole half of the game...

Teeem3000
11-23-2009, 12:09 AM
I don't know. 20 hours seems to be the standard for action adventure games. Zelda: Orcarina of Time was only about 20 to 25 hours long. In my opinion, it set a bar that still has to be reached by any other game. Batman AA's story was around 8 to 10 hours, and it was one of the more enjoyable games to come out this year.

I figure if your going to pay 20 dollars for a 2 hour movie dvd, then that would translate to a 60 dollar-6 hour movie. Paying 60 bucks for an interactive game that can take 10 to 30 hours is pretty reasonable. They're both forms of escapist entertainment(which is why I compared them), and I don't mind paying that much for them.

priest811
11-23-2009, 12:29 AM
I completed the game in about 25 hours. I have yet to complete everything in the game. Found about half the glyphs and less then a quarter of the feathers.

Honestly....13 hours....i agree with another comment to take your time....

I have a question for you the people who beat it in 13 hours....What is your age and what was your favorite part of the game?

Do you enjoy art? Architecture? SFX? Wonderful Inspiring Music? The level of detail in Ezio's Armor? Its all so wonderfully created....site see!!!!!

This game is not just about blowin **** up, its about realizing the amount of time and the amount of its "fine-tuned" ability...

This just happend to be my all time favorite video game, that says alot since I been playin since the original mario on NES!

Dudebag
11-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by priest811:
I have a question for you the people who beat it in 13 hours....What is your age and what was your favorite part of the game?

Why are you so obsessed with how old people are?

Since you are asking I am 21, I didnt beat the game in 13 hours though. Im not sure how long it took me but I managed to beat the game 100% (got all the feathers, truth files, altairs armour ect).

While this game is good it is hardly my favorite game of all time. My favorite game is a tie between Deus Ex and Baldurs Gate 2 with Metal Gear Solid 3 following close behind (I know its technically not as good as MGS4 but somthing about the game just hit a soft spot. In my opinion the Story was better and I really loved the setting and theme, reminded me a lot of old school action flicks).

I hope that satisfies your curiosity.