PDA

View Full Version : ACB - really, can nothing be done with multi?

gimbeer
07-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Ok, it's getting annoying. Nothing has been done yet with this terrible matchmaking. Opening ports gave nothing to me and to many players. Ubi even won't answer ANY OF THE POSTS. It would've been nice to hear if anything is being done about this. So please, give US answers. We bought this game, so we deserve for help from you, Ubisoft. So give us a *******it answers.

Mr_Shade
07-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi There,

There is currently some issues with lag and slow match making - which are being investigated, which if you look around the forum you will see have been posted.

There is also a pinned thread with help for people who still need help setting up the PC hardware side of things.

So I would not say no one has posted..

However if you are unable to play at all - then you need to ensure you have followed all of supports advice, as in the pinned thread.

If you need further assistance, please contact support directly - using the links in my sig.

Demanding answers, won't achieve anything - if your setup is to blame, so I suggest you contact support.

If you still have issues, and want to talk to others about ideas to try - please use one of the ongoing threads.