PDA

View Full Version : Can Finally Host Missions On Hyperlobby!Ideas?Tips?

ytareh
10-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Well I changed ISP and got a separate Modem and Router -6 Meg connection.The trick was to just use the modem on its own.As Mission Builder Forum seems largely inactive could anybody give any tips about how to build online missions ...Is it exactlty the same as offline?(If so why the 'Online' maps?)What sort of planesets /maps do you reckon would be popular in Hyperlobby in a Full Real server?I enjoyed a guy called 'Polish Beginner's exclusively 190d9 Vs Tempest server in the past.Any ideas/suggestions/tips appreciated guys.

Taylortony
10-26-2007, 05:34 PM
RunTimeCheck = 2

Divine-Wind
10-26-2007, 08:20 PM
ROFL, but true.

ytareh
10-27-2007, 02:56 AM
Im really more interested in what sort of planesets and maps people like and if an offline(how to pick planes???) mission can be used online?How to make them etc?

Bearcat99
10-27-2007, 11:11 AM
A lot of that depnds on if it is a campaign a coop... or a DF map.. just waht are you trying to do? Do you just want to have fun? Do you want realism? Do you want to tell a story? I prefer coops myself.... not enough teamwork in many of the DF servers I have been in.. although to be honest I never was big on DF servers.. I got burned out with the FFAs in the zone.