PDA

View Full Version : yet another small request for BoB

Shakthamac
01-12-2007, 09:41 AM
one thing ive always missed in il2 was the ability to declare an emergency on landing. it would be nice to be given first priority from the tower if im trying to land a shot up plane on an airfield. the ai planes in the landing pattern would spread out allowing me to land unhindered from their circling orbit.

While im on the topic, i would like to see the landing routines modified to allow planes to land at a quicker pace than have one landing every 2 minutes or so. its a little frustrating to see shot up ai crash as opposed to being given that first priority to land as would have happened in real life.

Shakthamac
01-12-2007, 09:41 AM
one thing ive always missed in il2 was the ability to declare an emergency on landing. it would be nice to be given first priority from the tower if im trying to land a shot up plane on an airfield. the ai planes in the landing pattern would spread out allowing me to land unhindered from their circling orbit.

While im on the topic, i would like to see the landing routines modified to allow planes to land at a quicker pace than have one landing every 2 minutes or so. its a little frustrating to see shot up ai crash as opposed to being given that first priority to land as would have happened in real life.