PDA

View Full Version : Where is all the stuff from the trailers?

dave_lcd
11-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I got the Limited Edition version of the game and while watching the DVD I realised that a LOT of the content featured on the trailers was absent from the game. The assassination scene with the Crusader on the platform with all the hanged people, the scene with the monks/knights around the table, The crossbow Altair uses...

I realise that things change from the time of promo video production to the actual release, but has anyone at Ubi mentioned anything about any of this?

I hope there is DLC for this game in time. I've really enjoyed playing it, so much so that I bought COD4 on the same day and haven't even had it out of it's box yet!

Phreaky_McGeek
11-20-2007, 09:13 AM
The black knights and crossbow videos were simply pre-rendered, and chances are they were never in the game anyway. The mission with the platform was from an early build where the target was easily reached, poorly guarded and didn't give any information to the player - I thought it was quite obvious why it was removed.

auntsoesa
11-20-2007, 09:14 AM
those are just trailers and about the crossbow they said they put it out because it would take to much time to reload. i hope i answered your questions.

dave_lcd
11-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Hmmm, I guess the reloading thing makes sense.

One other thing, I was a little hesitant to bring up, but I'm sure others will have wondered the same thing; what's with all the spastics? They are really annoying and I don't fully understand why they were included. Any ideas on that?

dave_lcd
11-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Nobody have any ideas about it?

I can see their inclusion being tied to one of the Acre assassinations, but to have them so prominent in every city just seems like asking for trouble from certain sections of the public.

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by dave_lcd:
Nobody have any ideas about it?

I can see their inclusion being tied to one of the Acre assassinations, but to have them so prominent in every city just seems like asking for trouble from certain sections of the public.

its a part of liufe anyone who complains about such thngs are blind to the real world

political correctn ess is messing up the world ya know

and anyway i think they are drunks in the city