PDA

View Full Version : segment capture/has anyone else tried this?

Ronin.nj
04-27-2005, 07:55 PM
the other night i was going to grab an screenshot but instead of hitting cntrl+F i used shift+f my pc seemed to crash. so i tabbed out and found an seperate popup on my desk top saying start segment capture. when i hit the button it started to take individual frames all in top quality. 100% effects particle wise the screens also had an look sim to the intro vid.now i ended up with over 200 shots. it even took the menu and quit screens.has anyone else tried this as im wondering how an high end machine would go.i put them straight into video 7 se and made an short clip.that ran not to bad.

Ronin.nj
04-27-2005, 07:55 PM
the other night i was going to grab an screenshot but instead of hitting cntrl+F i used shift+f my pc seemed to crash. so i tabbed out and found an seperate popup on my desk top saying start segment capture. when i hit the button it started to take individual frames all in top quality. 100% effects particle wise the screens also had an look sim to the intro vid.now i ended up with over 200 shots. it even took the menu and quit screens.has anyone else tried this as im wondering how an high end machine would go.i put them straight into video 7 se and made an short clip.that ran not to bad.

lowdown762n2003
04-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Movie.