PDA

View Full Version : My First Post,...And Not A Good One

Speed--E1
11-26-2010, 05:40 AM
Right, here goes:

Now, as an avid fan of the assassin's creed series i was sooo looking forward to getting my teeth into this one. On the contrary this was everything i was looking forward to, none of this treyarch run and gun [edit] but a proper stealthy approach. First impressions were "wicked, i love it". After a week of playing ive found that ive only managed to complete 1 session without the servers failing on me (yes, sarcasm IS included). wtf is that about,secondly, the amount of glitches in the game are PHENOMINAL, countless times random characters teleport from 1 place to another, im not even goin to list the others because im sure there are 100 threads on that allready. ..Thirdly (id like to add that im a completionist/trophy *****/ some1 that likes to MAX a game...now upon finishing SP i look at my trophy list expecting to have 4 or 5 cleanup ones knowing that i have missed a few collectibles, but no, i have 12, 8 of them bein DNA sequences that are actually IMPOSSIBLE to miss on the way to the end of the game, and yes, i have read (again) that there are thousands of gamers in my position also. I guess to summarise this post, what im actually trying to say is:
Ubisoft, sort your [edit] servers out
ubisoft, sort your [edit] trophies out
ubisoft, dont send out a patch after 3 days that actually doesnt resolve anything other than to be able to get a game in 10 mins instead of 50 mins.
ubisoft, i congratulate you on a series of games that up until now have been flawless, but PLEEEASE listen to your consumers and fix this, ...Thanks

Mr_Shade
11-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Just so you are aware, there are a few current issues that are being investigated.

Servers / Trophies being just a couple of them..

Keep an eye on the Technical support forum for more info.

Speed--E1
11-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Just so you are aware, there are a few current issues that are being investigated.

You Think???

Servers / Trophies being just a couple of them..

Keep an eye on the Technical support forum for more info.