PDA

View Full Version : Can't save campaign mission - found part of reason

pres_
08-01-2004, 12:47 AM
I posted this problem before and got no real answers (that sometimes I couldn't save a mission because the button wasn't there). I found a common thread, it always happens when I shoot down a P-39, which is poor because I have my best battles with them, in a 109. In short, it is a bug (2.04).

pres_
08-01-2004, 12:47 AM
I posted this problem before and got no real answers (that sometimes I couldn't save a mission because the button wasn't there). I found a common thread, it always happens when I shoot down a P-39, which is poor because I have my best battles with them, in a 109. In short, it is a bug (2.04).

Covino
08-01-2004, 06:01 AM
Do you mean the "Apply" button isn't there? When do you exit your mission?

I'm not sure about the requirements for completing a campaign mission but you are not allowed to move to the next mission unless you complete the previous mission and sometimes you might even have to land again or fly back to friendly territory or something (again I'm not completely sure but some circumstances must be met before moving to the next mission). I usually exit once I get back on friendly territory.

Try completing all of the mission objectives and go back to the base and land and then try saving.

pres_
08-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the reply EvilBen but no, not apply but the "save" button to save the mission as a .TRK file so's you can watch it. Whenever I shoot down a P-39 in my 109 campaign, that button simply does not appear. It is there under all other circumstances that I've encountered. It is a bug by the looks of it.