PDA

View Full Version : what if altair takes al muahlim place as master?

almagam
04-25-2008, 08:16 PM
what if they start a creed 2 off as altair taking al muahlim place.i think it would make since.some of you would say no because how are you suppose do do the missions. you could still do thou things if they make the game like that just a though.please dont flame me just saying.

almagam
04-25-2008, 08:16 PM
what if they start a creed 2 off as altair taking al muahlim place.i think it would make since.some of you would say no because how are you suppose do do the missions. you could still do thou things if they make the game like that just a though.please dont flame me just saying.

spazzoo1025
04-25-2008, 08:23 PM
they said Malik was the new master

almagam
04-25-2008, 08:24 PM
that is a lie who said

spazzoo1025
04-25-2008, 08:58 PM
umm lmao if you click on Memory Block 7, it has a recap of what happened after the fight. And i believe it says Malik takes Al Mually's place

btw, you should change the title to "What if Altair...[Spoilers]"

drego5
04-25-2008, 11:32 PM
No, Altar DOES take Al-Mualim's place.

AC: After The Ending (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm194/drego5/ACAfterTheEnd.jpg)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...those assassins who remain will need guidance. I must attend to them. Help to heal their wounds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

altairego
04-26-2008, 09:48 AM
hmmm.. a one armed Master of the Assassins -- well, i guess he'd have to be cause he can't kill anyone anymore (not with one arm missing). I think the Brotherhood could use a Master who's not so much into Knowledge and books (look what it did to Al Mualim). a Master who gets his hands dirty. but Malik should be his Deputy or something while Altair is out conducting business

Robbinho1992
04-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Altair will not be Master, End of Story. Now nooblets, Run back to Assassins Creed and Play some more.

dacoolstas
04-26-2008, 11:24 AM
alittle hard on the noobs, eh?

moqqy
04-26-2008, 11:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altairego:
hmmm.. a one armed Master of the Assassins -- well, i guess he'd have to be cause he can't kill anyone anymore (not with one arm missing). I think the Brotherhood could use a Master who's not so much into Knowledge and books (look what it did to Al Mualim). a Master who gets his hands dirty. but Malik should be his Deputy or something while Altair is out conducting business </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, if you're a leader you should never "get your hands dirty". You'd want one who's into "Knowledge and books".

almagam
04-26-2008, 11:54 AM
moggy thank you if you are a leader you dont get your hands dirty unless all of your guards are gone altair i think should just follow orders he wont be a master i just thought of that.

almagam
04-26-2008, 12:09 PM
robbihno i was just saying you getting mad for nothing. it could be a pick for ac 2 maybe

altairego
04-26-2008, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
[
No, if you're a leader you should never "get your hands dirty". You'd want one who's into "Knowledge and books". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, as i said look what happened to al mualim with his books and stuff -- he got his hands on the silver ball and... died. i don't think the remaining assassins would follow our "son of none" if he suddenly buried himself in books -- he did not win his Master Assassin status by age of 25 by reading. hidden blade would rust if he stopped.

moqqy
04-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Look what happened to random guard #45 when he tried the "action" way with Altair. Get my point, catch my drift?

altairego
04-27-2008, 05:16 AM
i would think a bookish Master would lose touch with reality and be an armchair Master if you catch my drift. and that could be disastrous -- as Al Mualim showed me all too well.

moqqy
04-27-2008, 05:39 AM
I think a master that did "jobs" himself would risk being killed or caught and tortured for information, as random assassin #12 showed me all too well.

ScytheOfGrim
04-27-2008, 05:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No, if you're a leader you should never "get your hands dirty". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not too hard when you only have one arm. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

moqqy
04-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Yeah, but then you'll always cook with the dirty hand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

altairego
04-27-2008, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
I think a master that did "jobs" himself would risk being killed or caught and tortured for information, as random assassin #12 showed me all too well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's been in danger 9 times here and so far no one has caught him. "not fortune. but skill."

altairego
04-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Yeah, but then you'll always cook with the dirty hand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you wash it afterwards -- although it's hard with one arm. sorry for malik though -- he didn't deserve losing his arm like that

ScytheOfGrim
04-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Forget about cooking and washing...

Think about tying your shoelace... 0_o

caswallawn_2k7
04-27-2008, 09:38 AM
imagin trying to clap when some1 did something good.

altairego
04-27-2008, 09:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
imagin trying to clap when some1 did something good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

use the table if one is handy (no pun intended)

altairego
04-27-2008, 09:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
Forget about cooking and washing...

Think about tying your shoelace... 0_o </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

or dressing in the morning -- they had lace on clothes in those days

M0nik
04-29-2009, 10:48 PM
hi
sorry but.. i dont know how to end the game :s
someone have a clue?
please im in the last part when Altair can see the blood of subject 16 and the e-mails in the computers

please im stuck

Xanatos2007
04-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Umm, it's Desmond Miles, not Altair.