PDA

View Full Version : Odd FPS loss

Acquired Coma
11-18-2007, 11:57 PM
I'd just like to start by saying I love this game. I've already beat it once with no problems, only a few little things here and there. But oddly when I go to play through it a second time I'm seeing a good deal of stuttering for a few seconds. When I run it'll stop for a brief second then start again, any idea why this is?

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 12:25 AM
My game does this as well, but not often enough to be a real annoyance. It pauses briefly while it is pulling data off the DVD. Happens more in certain areas then others. Likely transitional areas of the game, like when you are leaving one section of the city and moving into another, not in the game, but in regard to the data.

Edit: Saving, and restarting your 360 solves this problem I have noticed - likely a small memory leak.

Acquired Coma
11-19-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm moving through the first sections of the game, nothing else unlocked presently.

Kordoz
11-19-2007, 12:29 AM
I haven't finished the game yet, but mine started doing this today, too. I'm on X360.

It was annoying, but I didn't think it was anything to worry about... I presumed it was because I'd been playing for so long and switching in and out game/dashboard... I'll be a bit worried if it's still happening next time I load up the game!