PDA

View Full Version : Joint Ops Virtual Combat School

Gosling616
10-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Hi chaps
Anyone know what has happened to Joint-ops. I cant reach them on the website:
www.joitn-ops.com (http://www.joitn-ops.com)
or their Teamspeak....
Thanks.
Gos

Vacillator
10-04-2006, 06:54 AM
Try joint rather than joitn in your url http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EDIT: Ooops I see what you mean, even with joint in the url!

-HH-Quazi
10-04-2006, 07:00 AM
The website should be back up today or tomorrow sometime m8. It went down for maintenance.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer some information on how to get in touch with someone concerning this evening first class if you are going to not make it or be late:

If you are involved with this months IL2 BFS and need to get in touch with someone concerning this evenings first class session, you can probably get in touch with one of tonights instructors via MSN Messenger since the message boards are down. I am not scheduled to teach this evening, but I do plan on showing up for support given this time around the class size is maxed out for the North American classes. So feel free to PM me with any messages for the instructors if you want to.

Btw:
~S~ Gos sir. I understand you are planning to fly as a guest with the DD's at some point in the future. I am looking forward to sharing the virtual skies with you once again m8, but outside of JO this time. I fly quite regular with our sister squadron and hope to be there on the session you decide to join in on. Just a little FYI m8. A good source for JO stuff would be to visit the K9 Squadrons forums as there are probably close to 20 pilots that are involved with JO. And most, if not all, stay up to date on group training classes and other tid bits of info about upcoming classes. So if ever you find the JO website down again in the future, feel free to post your questions there. I am sure someone may have an answer for you m8. And if not, we will find out together.

~S~ V194PT_Quazi

-HH-Quazi
10-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Just spoke with Biter via MSN. He is working on the site as I type and hoping everything will load by the end of the day. So hang tight m8.

Don_X
04-28-2015, 04:06 PM
It would appear that Joint Ops is no longer around. With Il2 in it's twilight years and 4 other flight sims around I guess interest has become dispersed. A big thank you to all Staff , instructors and members I've had fun with over the years and for the lessons I've learned, not just in the sim but those that relate to RL too. and finally a big thank you to Oleg without whom none of this would have been possible. V210WLsneaky