PDA

View Full Version : sequence 12 memory 6 "far from the tree"

roldsage
05-25-2010, 06:14 AM
How do i climb the tower to get the monk?

itsamea-mario
05-25-2010, 11:16 AM
work it out *******.

TheEpicWolf
05-25-2010, 11:39 AM
I'll admit it's worrying for so many people to have got stuck here because of how simple it is but let's not call names..... just yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif xD

itsamea-mario
05-25-2010, 11:54 AM
sorrry... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

JohnConnor2012
05-25-2010, 11:55 AM
This is the one in Florence on top of the Duomo?

Well, you've already climbed the dome once to get that feather. Just do it again assassinating the guards in your way without getting seen. If you're especially clumsy, you might have to shoot one or two.

TheEpicWolf
05-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by roldsage:
How do i climb the tower to get the monk?

haha i may have not read this properly the first time xD But if you mean the one where he has archers on all the other towers then you can either go around all towers killing all guards or you can go straight up the main tower and you should be able to find a way to avoid the guards view. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Six_Gun
05-25-2010, 03:00 PM
Far from the Tree is neither the one with archers on towers guarding a Monk (Town Crier in Tuscany), or one of the 9 Lieutenants missions atop the Duomo in Florence, it's the one in Forli where Ezio tries to find the monk with the missing finger that stole the apple from him.

The reason it's misleading is you don't actually climb a tower to find him. You first go to a church in the outskirts of Forli that is in a restricted area. The first monk is being watched by two guards in the right rear part of that church, partially surrounded by short walls. You can double assassinate both guards if you carefully approach from the roof.

You'll then see a semi funny cutscene where Ezio is trying desperately to convey to a monk with an Irish accent that the person he's looking for only has a finger missing, while the monk recalls fellow monks with much worse amputations. You then have to track down another monk, but the search doesn't end there.

TheEpicWolf
05-25-2010, 03:36 PM
o_O :L I forgot about that mission xD I've not played it in way too long :L:L

itsamea-mario
05-25-2010, 03:41 PM
oh, i see, sorry about the ******* thing... well not really, why would a monk be on the roof of the church?

TheEpicWolf
05-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
oh, i see, sorry about the ******* thing... well not really, why would a monk be on the roof of the church?

To be closer to god ^_^ :L

itsamea-mario
05-25-2010, 03:55 PM
well i gues the bhuddist priests at nepal are the holiest people on earth then.

JohnConnor2012
05-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Thanks, Six Gun, remember it now you mention it. He's in a low-walled area adjacent to that tower, isn't he?

Buddhism: a religion very popular with bald people.

Six_Gun
05-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Thanks, Six Gun, remember it now you mention it. He's in a low-walled area adjacent to that tower, isn't he?

Buddhism: a religion very popular with bald people. No problem, the spot the 1st monk is at is at the back right corner of the church like I said, not near the tower. The tower is at the front end of the church.

When I first did that mission I was like, where the heck is this guy? Then I got up on the church roof and used Eagle Vision and sure enough, there were two guards beating up on him.