PDA

View Full Version : Going back to the crusade's as Altair's son.

Pitalla
01-09-2011, 12:13 AM
I was thinking on how fun and cool being an Assasin in the time of the crusade's was, considering that Altair's story is pretty much done, how about going back but this time taking the role of his son? Growing up until becoming the next master Assasin, and with all new enhancements that the first game didnt have.

so what do you guys thinkż?

E-Zekiel
01-09-2011, 12:22 AM
That is one of the storylines I was more in favor of for the third setting, as a matter of fact. Moreso than the French Revolution.

Avl521
01-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Meh.

I want something different.
We already grew and became Master Assassins as Ezio.

Alpha Ender
01-09-2011, 03:23 AM
We need to play as Desmond more in ACIII. I know people don't like him, but he is the main character in all of this. Most importantly, we need to not to play as Ezio anymore. I am tired of Ezio now.

Ass4ssin8me
01-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Even the French revolution is a bit meh for me. It's close to Renaissance Italy. I wan't Something completly New! However the French Revolution, is the best option for the timeline. However Ezio is my Favourite video game character ever, I'm afraid all good things must come to an end. This means a brand new assassin New characters and New personality! !!

To make a long non-sensical paragraph short ( I'm about sleep in 10 minutes, and can't make much sense at this time )

No going BACK in time please!. Infact I would like half Desmond - Half Assassin, and hopefully the last game been full Desmond.

madjedo1
01-09-2011, 04:36 AM
I think we are getting a bit to comfy with the medievalish settings.

I think we will get wooped completely, jumping into the aztec kingdom and skull crushing barbarism, sacrificing to the gods or something similiar hehe.

But as the game progresses storywise its more probable we will get to play during a date after the 16th century (hey Cortez maybe? :P).

But ancient rome? Considering the close relations between TWCB this is not far out and would blend well with ACB. Would be awesome... Probably get to play gladiator games.

crysty1975
01-09-2011, 05:00 AM
madjedo1 agree with you, I want the next game to take place with the gladiator games in ancient Rome, Caesar's assassination would be great.

LaCava1
01-09-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by crysty1975:
Caesar's assassination would be great.
So we would have to play as guys IN the government????

PhiIs1618033
01-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crysty1975:
Caesar's assassination would be great.
So we would have to play as guys IN the government???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah, that could be used as a cover-up or something. :P

tyrce111
01-09-2011, 07:32 AM
YES!
I liken it!

SevketErhat
01-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Some nice ideas but I am up for French Revolution. I want to do leap of faith from
top of Eiffel Tower as Desmond

andrewkim3
01-09-2011, 08:49 AM
I say American Revolution, because georgie was supposedly a freemason and the sign looks like the Assasin Symbol. Also, America is represented by th bald EAGLE. EAGLE vision. EAGLE on a viewpoint. Altair compared to an EAGLE when he does a leap of faith.

DavisP92
01-09-2011, 09:35 AM
In AC1 we played as an assassin that was a master assassin but then was stripped of his title and had to become a master again. In AC2 we played as a 17 year old boy that grew up to become a master assassin and ACB was similar. we were stripped of all our weapons and gadgets like in AC1. i think AC3's story should be about a assassin that has faced betrayel by another member of the brotherhood and they traitor joined the templars. that way the story will be different from all 3. (spoilers................ expect for the ending of AC1)

MrRoboto578
01-09-2011, 10:00 AM
You people forget why the Assassins and the Templars are even using the Animi for: to find where the Pieces of Eden are. They (Desmond, Shaun, Lucy* and the other chick) already know where the temples are (which are the likely locations of all the pieces). There really is no need to return to the Animus, we are going in the Animus to find where Ezio hid his Piece, and he led us to the Colosseum, and the underground temple, where Juno** talks to Desmond "and the gang". After we complete the jumping around to get to the center, the holographic globe is pulled up, giving us the locations of all the temples. Now, there is no need of the Animus, unless when we arrive at the locations (where the Pieces are supposed to be), the Pieces aren't there, and we have to go back to which ever ancestor of Desmond hid that particular Piece***.

* Don't know if the death of Lucy is reality or not.
** There is no extensive evidence that it is Juno, besides the fact that it is a Temple to Juno (the Roman equivalent to the Greek god Hera); some believe it to be Minerva again.
*** I don't know how we would find this information, it's up to the story writers.

Krayus Korianis
01-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by SargeAssassin:
You people forget why the Assassins and the Templars are even using the Animi for: to find where the Pieces of Eden are. They (Desmond, Shaun, Lucy* and the other chick) already know where the temples are (which are the likely locations of all the pieces). There really is no need to return to the Animus, we are going in the Animus to find where Ezio hid his Piece, and he led us to the Colosseum, and the underground temple, where Juno** talks to Desmond "and the gang". After we complete the jumping around to get to the center, the holographic globe is pulled up, giving us the locations of all the temples. Now, there is no need of the Animus, unless when we arrive at the locations (where the Pieces are supposed to be), the Pieces aren't there, and we have to go back to which ever ancestor of Desmond hid that particular Piece***.

* Don't know if the death of Lucy is reality or not.
** There is no extensive evidence that it is Juno, besides the fact that it is a Temple to Juno (the Roman equivalent to the Greek god Hera); some believe it to be Minerva again.
*** I don't know how we would find this information, it's up to the story writers.

Uh, it is Juno, as you can clearly see it isn't Minerva. Nice try there.

There wasn't a pool of blood after the credits. She was touching the Apple.

The game provides all the information. People just don't see it.

Avl521
01-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by SevketErhat:
Some nice ideas but I am up for French Revolution. I want to do leap of faith from

You can't leap of faith from the Eiffel Tower because by the French Revolution the ET (huh? lol) had not been built, and therefore didn't exist.

You could leap of faith off of Notre Dame though.

rileypoole1234
01-09-2011, 11:30 AM
I still think AC3 will be in London in the 1880s

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Wtf..i posted the same exact situation and i got like 2 replies saying that would be stupid..

Johno_efc
01-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SevketErhat:

You can't leap of faith from the Eiffel Tower because by the French Revolution the ET (huh? lol) had not been built, and therefore didn't exist.

You could leap of faith off of Notre Dame though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said as Demond.

Avl521
01-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Johno_efc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SevketErhat:

He said as Demond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that makes even less sense.
How would Desmond jump from the Eiffel Tower IN the French Revolution?

To play in the French Revolution you have to be an ancestor.
And since Desmond is in Italy and the Templars are watching the borders I don't think he'll go too far anytime soon.

SevketErhat
01-09-2011, 11:58 AM

I said Desmond not Desmond's Ancestor. Please read carefully before jumping to conclusions

Avl521
01-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by SevketErhat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:

I said Desmond not Desmond's Ancestor. Please read carefully before jumping to conclusions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read the other post in which I explain why Desmond is even less likely to jump off the Eiffel Tower.

slaro
01-09-2011, 12:17 PM
If this time is replayed, i wish an other setting, the only problem is that we may have already had the most important settings in this world hmhm.

Shamboozled
01-10-2011, 11:33 AM
I want to be Shaun and relive his Norse ancestors! Nothing but huge countryside battles with more than four guards posted at a corner. Shaun is funny, and way cooler than Desmond. He reminds me of The Ecapist from Zero Punctuation.

ShamrockGTX
01-10-2011, 07:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Johno_efc:

He said as Demond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that makes even less sense.
How would Desmond jump from the Eiffel Tower IN the French Revolution?

To play in the French Revolution you have to be an ancestor.
And since Desmond is in Italy and the Templars are watching the borders I don't think he'll go too far anytime soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man you just cant accept you made a mistake...

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Um, you can't have Altairs' son doing it, at least not for very long, for in Uplay you can download an extra Assassin tomb, that's under Monteriggioni (?). It's pretty much a story of Altair and his son travelling to Spain I think and they get attacked by pirates and stuff... Don't hold me against the exact details, but you wouldn't be able to play as Altairs son in the Middle East.

Ultimate_Night
01-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Shamboozled:
I want to be Shaun and relive his Norse ancestors! Nothing but huge countryside battles with more than four guards posted at a corner. Shaun is funny, and way cooler than Desmond. He reminds me of The Ecapist from Zero Punctuation.
You mean Yahtzee? Zero Punctuation is a feature of The Escapist. The Escapist ? Yahtzee.