PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Old Posts before Jun 2003?

zxwings
09-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Can we still find and read them?

(The reason is that I want to read some old discussions in which Oleg participated.)

M_Gunz
09-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Lost in a major server crash back then.

zxwings
09-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by M_Gunz:
Lost in a major server crash back then.
OMG, that is a great loss to IL2 sim pilots.

But thanks for the information.

Jumoschwanz
09-12-2010, 09:02 PM
If you have any questions you might just try emailing Oleg. He has always been good about answering serious questions about his sim.

There may also be some old interviews of Oleg in the archives of other websites which catered to IL2.....

zxwings
09-13-2010, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Jumoschwanz:
If you have any questions you might just try emailing Oleg. He has always been good about answering serious questions about his sim. Ah, I do hope I can email him, to talk about the 3D models of the Bf109-Gs to be made in SOW:BOB in the future, because in IL2, the overall shape of the 109G's and K's noses is slightly wrong. But I don't know his email address in use. Can anyone tell me via PM?

There may also be some old interviews of Oleg in the archives of other websites which catered to IL2..... Good idea!

By the way, Jumoschwanz, I just watched some of your youtube videos the day before yesterday http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif - good stuff!

M_Gunz
09-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by zxwings:
because in IL2, the overall shape of the 109G's and K's noses is slightly wrong.

The carefully checked IL2 3D models that are in most by far cases supposed to have been made from aircraft blueprints? Yes, -tell- him they are wrong. Maybe you can somehow show it?