PDA

View Full Version : AC3 info?

itsamea-mario
01-12-2010, 11:58 AM
i wonder when they are going to give us a leak, cos YES most of the time these leaks are purposeful, you think the leaked information for ac2 was an accident, it builds up anticipation, he gave some vital information like telling us ezio could swim, that made alot of people want it more, its all about hype, they make us theyre b*****s, anyway back to the other point, when do you think well hear information, (i know it is very early and it will probably be three years till release, but im not sayin i want it NOW just askin you when you think well hear anythin).

caswallawn_2k7
01-12-2010, 12:15 PM
they only confirmed AC2 early 2009 and it wasn't until June (E3) we actually got any real info on it and considering they are still working on DLC's and the PC version of AC2, it will be luck if AC3 has even made it to rough draft never mind any info on the actual game.

I wouldn't expect any info on AC3 till at least 2011.

DLTyrus
01-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I disagree, games as in depth as AC atleast have the storyline already planned out over several games before they start producing even the first.

There will be info on AC3 already, I'm sure, but they won't want anything released yet because it won't help build any hype at this point - whether the leak is genuine or on purpose - because the game is so far away. I reckon they've got plenty of ideas for AC3 but you're right in that atleast the gameplay won't have much substance at this point.

Anyway, I reckon we'll most likely start to hear the beginnings of AC3 rumours and info in the 3rd and 4th quarters of this year, depending on when they want to release, this year or next. Given that we've got DLC coming in January and then in February suggests to me their development is mostly done, so we can expect work on AC3 to begin pretty much immediately after the second DLC in february.

At this point I'd predict a Q1 2011 release, but thats assuming no hitches or delays in the development process, but that seems unlikely. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Realjambo
01-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Your post is best made AC3 and Beyond. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497)

Topic Closed.