PDA

View Full Version : Save Game Corrupted

catmambo
08-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Turned on to find my save-game data on my PS3 had become corrupted and the game parked me back at the first stage. To be honest I find it totally unacceptable in this day and age that the game offers no incremental game save or sensible method of recovering your progress.

I'd powered down the PS3 properly, but it was the game freezing on boot which actually caused it to corrupt.

Its pretty shoddy and gives me little confidence in purchasing future titles if I'll run the risk of loosing my game saves randomly...

Crossfire22_501
11-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Similar thing happened to me on PS3. Techland has PC programmers so they should know how to create a proper savegame system, yet the console version is stuck with autosaves that apparently don't use logging or transactions. Shoddy programming indeed.

CRUSAVICS
01-07-2010, 06:38 PM
i have an xbox 360 and i just recently purchased a new elite since my harddrive old hardrive and xbox broke.. when i recovered my account i tried to login to my saved progress and it made me start all over, not saving my game to my hardrive