PDA

View Full Version : Ending of ACB. NO SPOILERS!!

donngold
05-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Just beat acb and although i enjoyed it, i really felt like the ending was thrown together. If u beat it u should know what i mean the random missions and the sudden jump. It felt half assed sorry but i feel that way, really felt jumbled and thrown together where ac2 had an at least decent ending and ac1 was awseome, acb was pretty lame. Oh yeah and im sick of the boss fights if you beat ac2 and acb you know what i mean theyre really really unrealistic and dont fit at all!

donngold
05-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Just beat acb and although i enjoyed it, i really felt like the ending was thrown together. If u beat it u should know what i mean the random missions and the sudden jump. It felt half assed sorry but i feel that way, really felt jumbled and thrown together where ac2 had an at least decent ending and ac1 was awseome, acb was pretty lame. Oh yeah and im sick of the boss fights if you beat ac2 and acb you know what i mean theyre really really unrealistic and dont fit at all!

Blind2Society
05-18-2011, 08:26 PM
There is no doubt that last parts of Brotherhood were slapped together to meet a deadline or something of that nature, and that my friend, was a crying shame. I am, of course, refering to the parts leading directly to the mission to kill Cesare. If I could use one word to describe those parts, it would have to be pathetic. I liked the kill Cesare mission regardless of the lack of dialog and story depth however.

donngold
05-18-2011, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
There is no doubt that last parts of Brotherhood were slapped together to meet a deadline or something of that nature, and that my friend, was a crying shame. I am, of course, refering to the parts leading directly to the mission to kill Cesare. If I could use one word to describe those parts, it would have to be pathetic. I liked the kill Cesare mission regardless of the lack of dialog and story depth however. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My thoughts exactly except the fight reminded me of a ps2 gsme, wear down his armor while his goons endlessly spawn. It was a slap to my stupid face.

Blind2Society
05-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Personally I kinda liked the whole knock off his armour deal. However, you are correct as to the endlessly spawning gaurds and what not.

donngold
05-18-2011, 08:50 PM
It just seemed disappointing after all the build up and hype about cesare and then he turns out to be a papal guard with extra armor and a lot of buddies. Idk ac1 had an actual boss fight al mualim was a beast and was satisfying to defeat.

Blind2Society
05-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Very true