PDA

View Full Version : Kadish Nudge Please! (*Spoilers*)

lefty_doug
11-19-2003, 07:22 PM
Hi! I am not looking for spoilers here, but my question may act as a spoiler for some...
I have found a linking book to what looks like an art gallery. In this gallery, I have seen relationships between spinning symbols and wall hangings upstairs. I have seen what looks like a clock with slowly spinning numbers.I have seen 3 'stained glass' images that look like the symbols in the scopes back in the tree area. Back in the tree area, I have looked through 3 "scopes" to see that I can manipulate the designs in them to potentially look like the symbol across from the scope - although I have yet to match one exactly.

This is the scope of my knowledge here. What would be awesome is a nudge or two to make me say "Ahhh!!" Then hopefully I will be able to forge onward!

Thanks,
stymied and left handed...
Doug

lefty_doug
11-19-2003, 07:22 PM
Hi! I am not looking for spoilers here, but my question may act as a spoiler for some...
I have found a linking book to what looks like an art gallery. In this gallery, I have seen relationships between spinning symbols and wall hangings upstairs. I have seen what looks like a clock with slowly spinning numbers.I have seen 3 'stained glass' images that look like the symbols in the scopes back in the tree area. Back in the tree area, I have looked through 3 "scopes" to see that I can manipulate the designs in them to potentially look like the symbol across from the scope - although I have yet to match one exactly.

This is the scope of my knowledge here. What would be awesome is a nudge or two to make me say "Ahhh!!" Then hopefully I will be able to forge onward!

Thanks,
stymied and left handed...
Doug

vesuvius23
11-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Well... without trying to spoil it for you...

you are in the right direction if that's what you're asking. Keep in mind, it may take a little trial and error...

ABookwyrm
11-19-2003, 07:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lefty_doug:
Back in the tree area, I have looked through 3 "scopes" to see that I can manipulate the designs in them to potentially look like the symbol across from the scope - although I have yet to match one exactly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, good to know someone else started out with the same idea for the solution to that puzzle.

Hmmm, I'm not so good with the subtle nudges, but the art gallery is quite important to all of the puzzles in this Age.

Modron03
11-20-2003, 02:19 AM
Notice that they are stained glass.

Colors play a VERY important role in this age... much to my frustration because I have a B/W printer only. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Coronagold
11-20-2003, 05:37 AM
The art pieces in the Gallery will make much more sense once you've completed the puzzles. (bangs head on wall)
The Ring puzzle is fairly direct. Copy. The most prominent area of Kadish is 1st.