PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Campaigns gone!

DD_NL
11-22-2004, 11:35 PM
All my campaigns in Pilot Career are gone! They were there last night, now it's empty, wtf? Anyone else ever had this happen?

plumps_
11-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Happened to me once when I was making experiments with campaign folders. If you're lucky you've simply selected another pilot who has careers of his own.

DD_NL
11-23-2004, 02:21 AM
Nope, I only have 1 pilot. I was working on a campaign in FMB and I did rename a folder, but I didnt touch any of the stock folders. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

bird_brain
11-23-2004, 08:32 AM
It happened to me as well. I did not have anything major unfinished though. Never did figure out what happened but the files were still in the career file.

DD_NL
11-23-2004, 08:48 AM
There is a career.ini file in my doe folder, but when I open it in notepad its all jumbled text.

Aeronautico
11-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Rename that folder back before you cause more harm!

Changing ANY currently ongoing campaign folder does that.
I know because I experimented it... TWICE!

Luckily, the second time I had the whole FB folder backed up when I was installing PF...

plumps_
11-23-2004, 10:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DD_NL:
There is a career.ini file in my doe folder, but when I open it in notepad its all jumbled text. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The campaigns.ini file is encrypted and you won't be able to read it even if it's not corrupted.