PDA

View Full Version : PF merge into FB_AEP

gedunkman
07-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Hello

I have installed FB and AEP. When I start the Pacific fighters install it will only let me install standalone. The install into FB AEP button is greyed out! What is the problem. I installed the whole thing the right way just a week ago but had to uninstall everything and do another installation for reasons to mickey mouse to go into right now.Help

gedunkman
07-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Hello

I have installed FB and AEP. When I start the Pacific fighters install it will only let me install standalone. The install into FB AEP button is greyed out! What is the problem. I installed the whole thing the right way just a week ago but had to uninstall everything and do another installation for reasons to mickey mouse to go into right now.Help

na85
07-10-2007, 07:09 PM
You're probably better off buying IL2 1946.

It's a separate install and comes on a DVD with FB, AEP, PF, and all other expansions to date.

Korolov1986
07-10-2007, 08:16 PM
I had this problem once before. It had to do with FB+AEP not installing registry entries properly. There's a fix for it somewhere in the support forum; try searching for it.

gedunkman
07-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Thank you NA85 and Korolov1986 I have 1946 installed and running. Tried all kinds of stuff on the other issue untill I got wore out. Strange thing that. Anyway great help and I am off and flying. Hope to see youall at Hyperlobby
S~!