PDA

View Full Version : Corsair & Hellcat

Shadowwolf1787
02-02-2005, 11:09 PM
~S~ all,
Is it just me or can`t the Corsair & Hellcat roll, dive, turn, or take damage anywhere near what they where said to have?

fordfan25
02-02-2005, 11:50 PM
well compared to the zero i think there turn and stall now seem to be about right. there DM seems kinda weak from every thing i have read. IMO.dont compair them to the AI contoled zero. it is complete BS but fly it your self. youll prob note how great it is at lower speeds but when you start gaing speed it turn into a dog. just the way iv always read.

VVS-Manuc
02-03-2005, 01:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadowwolf1787:
~S~ all,
Is it just me or can`t the Corsair & Hellcat roll, dive, turn, or take damage anywhere near what they where said to have? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please change your thread title in: "Oleg, why are Corsair and Hellcat porked now?" and post it in Oleg's ready room again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Von_Zero
02-03-2005, 04:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadowwolf1787:
~S~ all,
Is it just me or can`t the Corsair & Hellcat roll, dive, turn, or take damage anywhere near what they where said to have? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What tests have you performed? How did you maked them? What are the sources that you used to compare the data from the in-game tests with?
so... unless you bring some good answers to these questions, it's just you.
S!~
btw, Manuc, it would be really funny if it wouldn't be so true http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ElAurens
02-03-2005, 05:06 AM
If you fly the Corsair and Hellcat strictly as energy fighters, completely avoiding the turn, there is no way a Zeke can touch you. Even the "obsolete" P40 can utterly dominate the Zero if you fly it like a Focke Wulf.

At least that is what I am seeing online.

pauldun171
02-03-2005, 06:12 AM
Corsair and Hellcat dictate the fight. Even the behemoth P-38 (P-47 too) can decide how the fight goes. Don't like the way things are going? Walk away and come back at them from the sun.

Energy Fighting beats turn fighting just about every time.

VW-IceFire
02-03-2005, 06:55 AM
~S~ all,
Just you...both of these guys are darned tough birds. They aren't invulnerable...just tough. Not getting hit is still key.