PDA

View Full Version : Double assassination missions?

chazzbo77
08-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Hey everyone, I was watching the E3 Trailer again and it got me to thinking. In the trailer, as I'm sure you're all aware, Ezio has two targets: one he kills on site, and the other he has to chase down.

Now Patrice said it'd be less repetitive, but obviously (lol) there will be assassination missions to continue in the storyline. Do you guys think that any of these missions will have two targets like in the cinematic trailer which must be pursued and executed?

Thanks for any comments or criticism.

chazzbo77
08-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Hey everyone, I was watching the E3 Trailer again and it got me to thinking. In the trailer, as I'm sure you're all aware, Ezio has two targets: one he kills on site, and the other he has to chase down.

Now Patrice said it'd be less repetitive, but obviously (lol) there will be assassination missions to continue in the storyline. Do you guys think that any of these missions will have two targets like in the cinematic trailer which must be pursued and executed?

Thanks for any comments or criticism.

ThePheonix1030
08-06-2009, 09:29 AM
I hope so. Should add a bit more variety. Why don't you ask that question again here. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1181054957)

chazzbo77
08-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Ahh, good idea thanks!