PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer assassination question

thecasecloser
11-13-2010, 07:55 PM
I just made a Ubisoft account today, but I would like to clarify that I have played every Assassin's Creed game all the way through and I love these games more than any other game ever.

I just really had to ask this question though, obviously you can assassinate civilians in matchmaking (mainly wanted mode). But what happens if you assassinate another player that is not your target?

To clarify, if your target is the Doctor and you assassinate another player (not AI) that is a Harlequin, will you lose your contract? And what would happen to the player that you assassinated?

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't think it's possible to assassinate another player that is not your contract.

thecasecloser
11-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
I don't think it's possible to assassinate another player that is not your contract.

Do you mean that you don't think you can assassinate another type of character (Harlequin instead of Officer) or you don't think you can assassinate the specific player that is that character?
Sorry for kind of confusing wording.

OGCFB
11-13-2010, 08:08 PM
It is impossible to kill a player that is not your target because the game does not allow you to square doesn't even pop up for a non-target player...

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 08:08 PM
You can kill as many NPCs as you want (although it would be a stupid move) but I don't think it is possible to kill another human player that is not your contract.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-13-2010, 08:12 PM
The most you can do to another player that isn't your target is stun them, buts that only possible if you are their target.

obliviondoll
11-14-2010, 04:57 AM
In the beta, you couldn't affect other players except your target (assassinate) or your pursuer (stun).

Any NPC could be killed, but players aren't flagged as targets.