PDA

View Full Version : I am missing a sword, help!

DecanDK
11-30-2010, 12:55 PM
On the rack where the sword of Alta´r is,
4th from the top and 2nd from the bottom.
What sword is this?
Im almost totally done with the whole game and i notice this sword is empty and missing.
Please help :P

TheLeoCrow
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Gather 50 feathers and take them to maria's box in the villa. then mario will tell you that he has a new sword in monterigoni's armor shop

DecanDK
11-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Erm, this is Brotherhood im talking about, not AC2.

DecanDK
11-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by DecanDK:
Erm, this is Brotherhood im talking about, not AC2.

And im not missing Alta´r's sword, im missing an unknown sword.

Reign
11-30-2010, 01:55 PM
It's probably La Volpe's Bite, I have done all the guild challenges and all of them are rank 1. But never got the sword as a reward, I've read of a few people having this issue.

DecanDK
11-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Re1gn77:
It's probably La Volpe's Bite, I have done all the guild challenges and all of them are rank 1. But never got the sword as a reward, I've read of a few people having this issue.

Aaah, might be that one then...
Then ill wait for the patch http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Re1gn77:
It's probably La Volpe's Bite, I have done all the guild challenges and all of them are rank 1. But never got the sword as a reward, I've read of a few people having this issue. Yeah I didn't get it either but I got the other two guild weapons and I completed the thief challenge 100% i hope there is a patch but at the same time I doubt I would ever use it anyway. I am really glad I got my altair sword or I would have been furious.